RPG Bronze Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 2,205 Reaction score 93 Golden Thread 0 Location Alabama Detector(s) used Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero May 11, 2010 #1 Found this the weekend rumaging through my shed and can't find any info on it. Any info is welcome. My wife liked it so it is hanging in the kitchen now. Attachments penguinice.webp 61.4 KB · Views: 319
Found this the weekend rumaging through my shed and can't find any info on it. Any info is welcome. My wife liked it so it is hanging in the kitchen now.
homefires Hero Member Joined May 20, 2008 Messages 527 Reaction score 15 Golden Thread 0 Location deming n.m. Detector(s) used Any thing Available within 50ft May 11, 2010 #2 Looks like a Thermometer to me! Ha! Ha! There still on the books! http://www.getcooled.com/ Upvote 0
RPG Bronze Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 2,205 Reaction score 93 Golden Thread 0 Location Alabama Detector(s) used Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero May 11, 2010 Thread Owner #3 homefires said: Looks like a Thermometer to me! Ha! Ha! There still on the books! http://www.getcooled.com/ Click to expand... Yeah, I found their web site but can't find anything that tells me how old this one is. Maybe I can send them the pic and they can tell me. Upvote 0
homefires said: Looks like a Thermometer to me! Ha! Ha! There still on the books! http://www.getcooled.com/ Click to expand... Yeah, I found their web site but can't find anything that tells me how old this one is. Maybe I can send them the pic and they can tell me.
paratrooper Sr. Member Joined Sep 20, 2004 Messages 388 Reaction score 46 Golden Thread 0 Location Kingman AZ May 11, 2010 #4 RPG said: homefires said: Looks like a Thermometer to me! Ha! Ha! There still on the books! http://www.getcooled.com/ Click to expand... Yeah, I found their web site but can't find anything that tells me how old this one is. Maybe I can send them the pic and they can tell me. Click to expand... Maybe it's from The Ice Age . Upvote 0
RPG said: homefires said: Looks like a Thermometer to me! Ha! Ha! There still on the books! http://www.getcooled.com/ Click to expand... Yeah, I found their web site but can't find anything that tells me how old this one is. Maybe I can send them the pic and they can tell me. Click to expand... Maybe it's from The Ice Age .
RPG Bronze Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 2,205 Reaction score 93 Golden Thread 0 Location Alabama Detector(s) used Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero May 11, 2010 Thread Owner #5 paratrooper said: RPG said: homefires said: Looks like a Thermometer to me! Ha! Ha! There still on the books! http://www.getcooled.com/ Click to expand... Yeah, I found their web site but can't find anything that tells me how old this one is. Maybe I can send them the pic and they can tell me. Click to expand... Maybe it's from The Ice Age . Click to expand... Upvote 0
paratrooper said: RPG said: homefires said: Looks like a Thermometer to me! Ha! Ha! There still on the books! http://www.getcooled.com/ Click to expand... Yeah, I found their web site but can't find anything that tells me how old this one is. Maybe I can send them the pic and they can tell me. Click to expand... Maybe it's from The Ice Age . Click to expand...
arnoldziffel Jr. Member Joined Jan 8, 2010 Messages 80 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Long Island, NY Detector(s) used White's MXT May 11, 2010 #6 that is very cool. are you going to sell it? Upvote 0
RPG Bronze Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 2,205 Reaction score 93 Golden Thread 0 Location Alabama Detector(s) used Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero May 11, 2010 Thread Owner #7 ArnoldZiffel said: that is very cool. are you going to sell it? Click to expand... Thanks Arnold. Not going to sell it. I kinda like the idea it doesn't take batteries. Upvote 0
ArnoldZiffel said: that is very cool. are you going to sell it? Click to expand... Thanks Arnold. Not going to sell it. I kinda like the idea it doesn't take batteries.
NGE Silver Member Joined May 27, 2008 Messages 3,511 Reaction score 135 Golden Thread 0 Location S.E. Michigan Detector(s) used Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X Primary Interest: Other May 11, 2010 #8 Their ad from the link says they've been in business since 1958. So I guess it is newer than me.....LOL.......NGE Upvote 0
Their ad from the link says they've been in business since 1958. So I guess it is newer than me.....LOL.......NGE