What's new

Not an "Official Dream" box...but good enough for me!

GlassyEyed

Full Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
161
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Miami, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Tesoro Tiger Shark & Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not an "Official Dream" box...but good enough for me!

I have been running through many skunk Half-dollar boxes lately with a few spitting out 1 or 2 silvers.

I opened my first $500 Saturday after coming home from the bank and decided to pop open a few rolls just to check. The very first roll produced 2 silvers so I was excited...after 5 rolls opened I have 7 silver coins. Well my wife sees this and suddenly gets interested...lol

We opened the remaining rolls and ended up with 40 siliver halves with the oldest being 1964 (but several of those).

Like I said in title...not an official dream box...but best one I've ever had and would welcome many more just like it. Btw...my second was box a skunk, but I was still happy from the first!
 
Upvote 0
Re: Not an "Official Dream" box...but good enough for me!

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:
great job!
 
Re: Not an "Official Dream" box...but good enough for me!

40 keepers is a great box.

Congratulations. You can Breath now...

Mojo
 
Re: Not an "Official Dream" box...but good enough for me!

coinmojo said:
40 keepers is a great box.

.........especially these days.
 
Re: Not an "Official Dream" box...but good enough for me!

You don't need a dream box every week, just enough silver to keep in interesting, right? WTG. I hope the next one is just a little bit better still.
 
Re: Not an "Official Dream" box...but good enough for me!

:icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Not an "Official Dream" box...but good enough for me!

Great box ! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Rich
 
Re: Not an "Official Dream" box...but good enough for me!

never gotten a box that good...must feel great...good job1 :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Not an "Official Dream" box...but good enough for me!

That's a nice amount of silver coins to get out of 1 box! It is a good feeling for sure! :hello2:
 
Re: Not an "Official Dream" box...but good enough for me!

at this point in time, I would call that a dream box for me!!!
 
Re: Not an "Official Dream" box...but good enough for me!

:icon_thumright: I would be happy with one of those today! Congrats!

Maine_Jim
 
Re: Not an "Official Dream" box...but good enough for me!

Super box. Maybe not be a dream but those kind keep you going.

HH!

Jason B
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom