tnt-k9
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Mar 28, 2010
- Messages
- 1,259
- Reaction score
- 1,209
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Dutch Caribbean
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Not as skippy today but I'm still hoppy
Nothing but trash for the first 45 minutes of hunting this a.m.. Not a single coin. As I started towards another hotel wading through the ankle deep shoreline I found the gold. Then a few steps further I got the bottle opener ring.
The gold is a wide band but paper thin. Weighs 4 grams and is 9K. The hallmarks indicate that it was assayed in London in 1977.
Thanks for looking and good luck out there.
As I was leaving the water to move to the other hotel I thought my bowels were going to explode. I was too far away from the toilet on the beach that I knew of and I debated with myself to run through the lobby of the closest hotel in order to find a facility. I still had an hour before I had to go get ready for work but decided to leave anyway and head home to "sit down". After all I did have a gold ring. By the time I got to the car the urge had passed.
NOTE TO SELF: DON'T EAT PORK AND BEANS AT 10 O'CLOCK AT NIGHT.
Nothing but trash for the first 45 minutes of hunting this a.m.. Not a single coin. As I started towards another hotel wading through the ankle deep shoreline I found the gold. Then a few steps further I got the bottle opener ring.
The gold is a wide band but paper thin. Weighs 4 grams and is 9K. The hallmarks indicate that it was assayed in London in 1977.
Thanks for looking and good luck out there.
As I was leaving the water to move to the other hotel I thought my bowels were going to explode. I was too far away from the toilet on the beach that I knew of and I debated with myself to run through the lobby of the closest hotel in order to find a facility. I still had an hour before I had to go get ready for work but decided to leave anyway and head home to "sit down". After all I did have a gold ring. By the time I got to the car the urge had passed.
NOTE TO SELF: DON'T EAT PORK AND BEANS AT 10 O'CLOCK AT NIGHT.
Attachments
Upvote
0









