What's new

Not bad

mindcrime1988

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2011
Messages
1,734
Reaction score
2,760
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, Nokta Triple Score, BlissTool & Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Finally found some time to get out and do a little detecting. I did not find anything spectacular but it was not a bad 3 hours either. I found thirteen cents (one is a 1937 wheat), three nickels, four dimes and two quarters. Also found a wallet and there was a Blue Cross/Blue Shield card inside so I'm currently trying to track down the owner.
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    205.8 KB · Views: 116
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    238.9 KB · Views: 120
Congrats on the Wheatie. Must of been pretty exciting to find the wallet. Good luck finding the owner. WTG
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom