What's new

Not Coin Roll Hunting but Im so proud of my wife..

Ryedale

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2007
Messages
60
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kalamazoo MI
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Not Coin Roll Hunting but I'm so proud of my wife..

Hey check out my post in the Silver section of Antiques and Collectibles. I know Coin roll hunting but just had to throw this in here too.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,119493.0.html

I'm Proud of my wife. She went to the church Annual Sale, and picked this old plate up for $1.50

I guess I better keep her around a while longer :D
 

Attachments

  • silv1.webp
    silv1.webp
    44.5 KB · Views: 494
  • silv1.webp
    silv1.webp
    44.5 KB · Views: 515
Upvote 0
Re: Not Coin Roll Hunting but I'm so proud of my wife..

Nice find! You had better hope that she keeps you around for a while longer! ;D
 
Re: Not Coin Roll Hunting but I'm so proud of my wife..

Sweet hunk of silver!
She's a keeper!
 
Re: Not Coin Roll Hunting but I'm so proud of my wife..

TXTim said:
Sweet hunk of silver!
She's a keeper!

The plate or the wife ? 8)
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Re: Not Coin Roll Hunting but I'm so proud of my wife..

Ryedale said:
She went to the church Annual Sale, and picked this old plate up for $1.50

Andy, I did a search using the pattern name and found this. PRELUDE PATTERN SERVING PLATE about 2/3 of the way down the page. Price $175

http://www.sipler-sterling.com/sterlingsilverhollowarepage6.html


I remember when I was in my early 20's going to swap meets and paying 25¢ for silver spoons and forks. Ounce for ounce that is still a better bargan than 30 years ago. :)
 
Re: Not Coin Roll Hunting but I'm so proud of my wife..

Thats sweet Andy,
My Girl friend has been finding me silver and wheats!! She found a 1902 Ih the other day.

I found 6 silver dimes and 2 40% halfs today and Countless wheats.


Happy hunting,
CC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom