What's new

not exactly roll hunting, but interesting news of coins found.

Dang!

I kicked in every wall of our house..... and nothing!!!

:D :D :D ;D
 
I found a Mercury in my house

My house was built in 1925. It has the old doors with the glass handles and the hole for the skeleton key. When I took the plate off to refinish the door, I saw something drop. It was a Mercury dime. I figure some kid probably put it in there at one time. I wonder now if it has a "wall bank"?
 
Phillip_in_NM said:
Dang!

I kicked in every wall of our house..... and nothing!!!

:D :D :D ;D

LOL!!

I did the same thing - at least I got a few feet of old copper pipe and wire....
 
My house was built in 1905. I've found a couple of neat things in the yard but can't imagine finding anything like that stash in the walls. Lath and plaster is a bugger to get through and clean up the mess. I'll just leave the walls as is.........ehehehe.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom