What's new

Not junk...vintage silver.

fredinbelize

Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
799
Reaction score
558
Golden Thread
0
Location
Huntington Beach,CA
Detector(s) used
Ace250
Whites Surf PI Pro
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I have been finding my share of junk jewelry lately, with all the kids on the beach.
This bracelet came up looking like more of the same, but at home I noticed the more I cleaned the brighter it got.
It's a 'vintage' Taxco, Mexico silver with abalone inlay.
(I saw a couple for sale on the web)
 

Attachments

  • PICT1287.webp
    PICT1287.webp
    40.2 KB · Views: 149
  • PICT1286.webp
    PICT1286.webp
    27.1 KB · Views: 140
Upvote 0
Nice bracelet!

Cliff
 
Oh, Yes ...those TAXCO bracelets are so beautifully crafted.

Great find!

Lorraine
 
Cool bracelet!
 
Oh, Yes ...those TAXCO bracelets are so beautifully crafted.

Great find!

Lorraine


Thanks Lorraine...I thought it said TEXACO bracelet and Im thinking what....JK real nice find. I have a little princess that loves that kind of stuff! Well shes in her 20's and pregnant so nevermind!! Nice finds!!
 
Very nice fred! I just found one of those too!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom