What's new

Not much, but fun anyway

TexasRT

Full Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2008
Messages
236
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dickinson, TX
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Two days / 6 hrs and this is it. A few dollars in clad and a little junk jewelry. The pendant is VERY small, I would guess it sounded the same as a stud earring would? I did find my first wheat penny on the beach. It's a 1945 in pretty good shape. I have to admit when I dug up the kiddy shovel I thought, maybe little jr may had buried mommy's ring. LOL, I know that's bad but at least I'm honest.

Forgot to mention this was all in the dry stuff, took a break from the water.

HH
 

Attachments

  • IMG00016-20100730-1542.webp
    IMG00016-20100730-1542.webp
    14.2 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG00017-20100730-1542.webp
    IMG00017-20100730-1542.webp
    12 KB · Views: 208
Upvote 0
Honesty is good! Congrats on first whty! :icon_thumright:
 
Not bad at all, a 45 wheatie is a great sign...History.........................best of luck on your next outing.........joe
 
i kinda had the same spin today myself :)

we must improve on saturday

good luck
 
Re: i kinda had the same spin today myself :)

gravediggermax-vabeachva said:
we must improve on saturday

good luck

Well I'll certainly try to do that
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom