What's new

Not Much Lately

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
It's that time of year when I have few fields that are "lookable" because of crops. This is all I have found in the last three weeks. I really like the bird point. It has an incredible tip.


DSC00259.jpg



DSC00260.jpg



DSC00257.jpg



This one is strange. It is made that way.


DSC00262.jpg



These are all broken.


DSC00264.jpg
 
Upvote 0
I always enjoy viewing your artifacts Americus! You have awesome material in your area! And I know how you feel about those fields...and now that hunting season is coming in I will only be able to stomp "safely" on Sundays..thanks for sharing!

Johnathan Griswold
 
Nice bird point. That is not something you find a lot of is it Americus??
 
Nice bird point. That is not something you find a lot of is it Americus??

I find a few but they are certainly the exception. Perhaps my eye is looking for larger things.
 
Americus, Those are nice and sure beat what I've found recently. - One back half and few shards of pottery.
 
Nice finds. That triangle is nice. That point you stated looks like it was made that way, looking at in the pictures it looks like a patination variation. The area broken looks fresh verse the rest of the point.............................Nice finds Americus..............................GTP(Chris)
 
All is nice but that knife in its design is great. I like the non ordinary ones.
 
Still nice finds! Really nice Triangle. Congratulations!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom