mumszie Silver Member Joined Feb 22, 2005 Messages 2,819 Reaction score 123 Golden Thread 0 Location Spring Hill, Florida Aug 2, 2010 #1 I was really hoping for a ring today. No matter, I did manage one junk hoop earring and $2.50 in clad. It was a really nice morning until - people started showing up but without people - no finds so bring em on! LOL Upvote 0
I was really hoping for a ring today. No matter, I did manage one junk hoop earring and $2.50 in clad. It was a really nice morning until - people started showing up but without people - no finds so bring em on! LOL
Unicorn Hero Member Joined Nov 18, 2007 Messages 851 Reaction score 378 Golden Thread 0 Location Birmingham Primary Interest: Other Aug 2, 2010 #2 Mumszie........But you persevere good day or bad day. That has to be the best quality for a TH.. ... U.
Mumszie........But you persevere good day or bad day. That has to be the best quality for a TH.. ... U.
mamabear Silver Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 3,075 Reaction score 869 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Missouri Detector(s) used garage sale oldie Primary Interest: Other Aug 2, 2010 #3 how good to be out. hope "they" lose lots of goodies, & you find 'em