What's new

Not much today.

tiderider

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2013
Messages
273
Reaction score
53
Golden Thread
0
Hunted for 45 minutes today with the sea hunter mk2 but had a great time, then had my coffee right after hunting this morning , it was a little foggy on the water and to cold for me to get in the h20, sure beats sitting at the house sometimes, tiderider
 

Attachments

  • image-2750210328.webp
    image-2750210328.webp
    118.8 KB · Views: 128
  • image-1920730023.webp
    image-1920730023.webp
    81.1 KB · Views: 127
Upvote 0
Sometimes the solitude and serenity in the hunt is treasure enough. :thumbsup:
 
Nice pics, tiderider; you found more than I did on my hunt latest hunt

I wish you success on your next hunt

Lorraine
 
Thanks Lorraine it was super nice this morning a bit chilly but I loved it, thanks for your kind words, best of luck , tiderider
 
Your absolutely right Bigscoop, getting out detecting and enjoying life to its fullest, GL & HH , tiderider
 
Nice!! Detecting is gold and Best of luck next hunts:treasurechest:
 
Thanks hamidetecting, I love detecting either way, GL &HH tiderider
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom