romeo-1 Gold Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 9,863 Reaction score 7,127 Golden Thread 3 Location Romeotopia 🥇 Banner finds 3 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 5, 2015 #1 ...but still managed another musket part. This is a barrel band from a musket pistol. Happy with that! The coin is a Victorian Thistle One Penny Token...a biggie! Attachments Musket1.webp 38.1 KB · Views: 91 musket2.webp 62.8 KB · Views: 87 Upvote 4
...but still managed another musket part. This is a barrel band from a musket pistol. Happy with that! The coin is a Victorian Thistle One Penny Token...a biggie!
Westfront Silver Member Joined Jun 15, 2010 Messages 4,837 Reaction score 6,625 Golden Thread 6 Location Germania Secunda 🥇 Banner finds 6 Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 5, 2015 #2 I wonder where the other parts may be. A barrel band isn't something you loose and didn't notice... Nice one and with the special shape an expert might track it down.
I wonder where the other parts may be. A barrel band isn't something you loose and didn't notice... Nice one and with the special shape an expert might track it down.
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 5, 2015 #3 DAG GONE NICE FINDS THERE ROMEO .. OLE BARREL BAND HAS A NEAT DESIGN.
Vino Banned Joined Jul 7, 2013 Messages 3,804 Reaction score 5,046 Golden Thread 0 Location Pa. Detector(s) used Ctx3030. Xp deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 5, 2015 #4 Nice hunt Romeo, love the barrel band. And nice old bell. The one penny token. 1850s? I have few I found from bank of Montreal.
Nice hunt Romeo, love the barrel band. And nice old bell. The one penny token. 1850s? I have few I found from bank of Montreal.
Old Dude Gold Member Joined Feb 20, 2013 Messages 8,838 Reaction score 9,870 Golden Thread 0 Location Wayne County, Kentucky Detector(s) used Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 5, 2015 #5 That band is a neat find. I would not have known what it was.
relic nut Silver Member Joined Nov 29, 2014 Messages 4,006 Reaction score 7,277 Golden Thread 1 Location VA 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 5, 2015 #6 Nice finds Romeo. I'd be tickled pink with those finds.