Not my find. But, I gotta share it cuz I was there. And it was AWESOME!

RyanOShea

Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac. Ex2. X-Terra. Garret pro pointer. Fisher Headphones, Whites headphones.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went for a hunt last night with my new friend and hunting partner Noah. Hes been detecting now for only two months. We connected about 2 weeks ago. And found we were on the same page. So, I showed him what and how I hunt. And Said, we will find you a silver coin within the next couple days. Sure enough. We did. He found a 1920 Merc dime. Silver Number One. Not to mention, two silver rings. So, last night. We went out again. And he got his second silver coin. Silver number two. and, a BIG ONE!
He came running over to me like he was about to get an ass full of rock salt from some old crazy geezer, or as if he was the suspect in a man hunt and the cops were closing in.
Never seen someone run over so fast. This video I shot of his find is why! SO FECKIN AWESOME.
[mod]Video removed due to Terms of Use Violation[/mod]
Please excuse my use of the word, uh. fudge. I was in the moment as he was showing me his find!.
Pretty amazing for a second silver coin! And for a newbie! See! There is treasure out there for all of us. Just gotta know what areas to look in ;)
-Ryan
Courtesy of Noah.
Give this Video a Thumbs up if you can. A thumbs up for Noah! WHOOO HOOOOO!!!

Upvote 0

OutBack Duo

Apr 21, 2005
Olathe, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Big silver is always fun to find. Congratulations to you for finding a detecting buddy and congratulations to your buddy on the big silver. Good Video work also.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions