What's new

Not natural, but what is it?!

SportsmanAll

Full Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2018
Messages
179
Reaction score
302
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this on a private camp site. Nice shaped, for multi use, and obviously the three non natural tool marks Info!??! IMG_1379.webpIMG_1380.webp
 
Upvote 0
It looks like a celt. Is the lower edge sharp? Gary
 
Possibly a pestle.

Can you post more images from different angles please?
 
No it is not sharp, pretty well coned all the way around, tapering down. Does seem to be some pecking at both ends. But the 3 lines is what surprised me..
 
I cant remember the name but I think those where sharpening stones … they sharpened bone into points and needles … likely wood and other materials also ,,, abrader I think … I'll have to it up …..
 
What Jeff said.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom