What's new

Not near a beach but your finds fill me with...

SoreKneesDayton

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2007
Messages
1,460
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dayton, Oh
Detector(s) used
Whites M-6 with Bullseye Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fill me with joy and the hope I will get to a beach someday. Please keep posting your finds. It get me through the winter and I feel like I know you you all. A special thanks to all who post videos. I know you have to do a lot more to show us your stuff.

Sometimes I try to guess what you would sound like but in the videos it is nice but never what I expect.

GOD bless and Merry CHRISTmas
Terry Miller in SW Ohio
aka SoreKneesDayton
 
Upvote 0
Christmas Blessing to you and your family. I guess you hunt parks for now? You are correct, the beach is a fun place to hunt. It is relative easy to dig in the sand, with the right tool and the chances of finding something more than pennies is good. There is definately a lot to learn to hunt the beach effectively. HH, Ralph
 
A Blessed and Merry Christmas to you and your family, Terry!

Lorraine
 
I'm happy to see you know the real meaning of CHRISTmas. May all your blessings be great.
 
Sore Knees
Dayton Ohio?
I don't recall many Lakes in that area.
However, Are you thinking of taking to the fresh Water?
I can help you with some good pointers.
I'm in Fingerlakes NY area.
I have hunted many, many fresh water lakes. (Vey little in salt water)
Let me know if you need any direction.
Have you thought of the island off Cedar point In the Great Lake ? can't think of the name of it, but I always wanted to bring my detector to Cedar Point and try it.
I think it is Kelly Island? Could be a Virgin :)
TY
Gary G.
 
NYwaterhunter said:
Sore Knees
Dayton Ohio?
I don't recall many Lakes in that area.
However, Are you thinking of taking to the fresh Water?
I can help you with some good pointers.
I'm in Fingerlakes NY area.
I have hunted many, many fresh water lakes. (Vey little in salt water)
Let me know if you need any direction.
Have you thought of the island off Cedar point In the Great Lake ? can't think of the name of it, but I always wanted to bring my detector to Cedar Point and try it.
I think it is Kelly Island? Could be a Virgin :)

Thanks but waiting till I get to a beach someday.

TY
Gary G.
 
Ralph found my problem..... im having fun and not learning out there. Terry you may not be digging a beach, but dirt digging has its surprises as well. Get yourself a county map and hit some of the old home sites in the middle of a field. Christmas palm tree..... does it get any better than this?

Dew
 
dewcon4414 said:
Ralph found my problem..... im having fun and not learning out there. Terry you may not be digging a beach, but dirt digging has its surprises as well. Get yourself a county map and hit some of the old home sites in the middle of a field. Christmas palm tree..... does it get any better than this?

Dew

Thanks dew!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom