What's new

Not one but...

sir

Full Member
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
173
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
two indian head pennies in one box! I was so amazed at finding one just a few weeks ago but now i find two more. there not as old as the last one but one of them looks alot better than the fifst one i ever found. i got this box from the same bank i got most wheats in a box,37.years are 1905 and 1907. also found 9 wheats.
 

Attachments

  • ih3.webp
    ih3.webp
    85.3 KB · Views: 187
  • id 3.webp
    id 3.webp
    88.8 KB · Views: 176
Upvote 0
whoa, thats remarkable. pic would be nice.
 
Wow two Indian Heads!! I'm still trying to fine my first. Congratulations!!
 
Awesome finds!!! Keep hitting that bank. I get excited to find a Wheat.

Kudos!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom