not only will she metal detect with me, she will deer hunt too!!

mrtim

Jan 7, 2008
Nancy, KY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Whites Spectra V3i HP, Whites MX Sport, Fisher F2, Bounty Hunter Quicksilver, Nokta/Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Attachments

• 8pointer.jpg
    8pointer.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 652
  • 8pointer.jpg
    8pointer.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 654
Nice young buck there! Thank goodness you live where you live, we'd call that a three point here in Oregon- ;)

Any gal that'll get her hands dirty like that is worth her weight! :)

Nice buck and doe (heehee). I think it's great when women aren't afraid to hunt. This week it's high power season here and my husband plans on shooting a doe so we can butcher. With the economy the way it is free meat tastes so much better than 2.50 a pound!

We don't count the eye guards, no. At least not in my family and many others.... I have no idea on official state records and such. :)

In oregon with the Black tailed deer they dont count the eye guards so some would say thats a 3 by 3 but in most other states and nearly always when hunting the White tails you count every point.

goldenapples said:
In oregon with the Black tailed deer they dont count the eye guards so some would say thats a 3 by 3 but in most other states and nearly always when hunting the White tails you count every point.
I LIVE IN OREGON AND A 3X3 WE JUST CALL IT A 3 POINT SOME STATES CALL IT A 6 POINT
UNLESS LIKE MY LAST BUCK 3 ON ONE SIDE 2 ON THE OTHER WE CALL IT A 2X3 OTHER STATES CALL IT A 5 POINT.

ALL EATS THE SAME THOUGH MMMMMM

PS MY SELF I DONT CARE ABOUT THE ANTLERS THEY DONT TAST VERY GOOD .
I HUNT FOR THE MEAT WHERE OTHERS HUNT FOR A TROPHY.

HERE ON THE OREGON COAST WE WOULD CALL YOUR DEER A 3 POINT WITH EYE GAURDS SINCE SOME HAVE NONE.
OF COURSE OUR DEER ARE WAY BIGGER HERE LOL

OH YEAH DONT FORGET OUR ELK...
IM JUST KIDDING THATS A VERY NICE BUCK MAN WITH I WAS THERE FOR THE HUNT.

Attachments

• 3nagasaki.gif
    3nagasaki.gif
    31.2 KB · Views: 437
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 467
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 467
a wife that likes hanging out with you in the outdoors -- lucky you . like hitting the lotto.

imafishingnutt said:
goldenapples said:
I LIVE IN OREGON AND A 3X3 WE JUST CALL IT A 3 POINT SOME STATES CALL IT A 6 POINT
UNLESS LIKE MY LAST BUCK 3 ON ONE SIDE 2 ON THE OTHER WE CALL IT A 2X3 OTHER STATES CALL IT A 5 POINT.

ALL EATS THE SAME THOUGH MMMMMM

PS MY SELF I DONT CARE ABOUT THE ANTLERS THEY DONT TAST VERY GOOD .
I HUNT FOR THE MEAT WHERE OTHERS HUNT FOR A TROPHY.

HERE ON THE OREGON COAST WE WOULD CALL YOUR DEER A 3 POINT WITH EYE GAURDS SINCE SOME HAVE NONE.
OF COURSE OUR DEER ARE WAY BIGGER HERE LOL

OH YEAH DONT FORGET OUR ELK...
IM JUST KIDDING THATS A VERY NICE BUCK MAN WITH I WAS THERE FOR THE HUNT.

Thanks for clearing that up for me, now I know. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back