Nathan W Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2023 Messages 3,453 Reaction score 10,833 Golden Thread 0 Jul 9, 2024 #1 At first I assumed it was a suspender buckle. I can't find anything that resembles this half piece or that particular style. I tried looking for hair clips too. Maybe it's something entirely different Attachments IMG_5793.webp 713.5 KB · Views: 112
At first I assumed it was a suspender buckle. I can't find anything that resembles this half piece or that particular style. I tried looking for hair clips too. Maybe it's something entirely different
pepperj Diamond Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 3, 2009 Messages 52,259 Reaction score 207,203 Golden Thread 1 Location Eastern Ontario Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac, Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 10, 2024 #2 Most suspender clips were made of brass/copper so they wouldn't rust. I'm thinking along the lines of a spring steel retainer clip of sorts. Upvote 0
Most suspender clips were made of brass/copper so they wouldn't rust. I'm thinking along the lines of a spring steel retainer clip of sorts.
Mud Hut Gold Member Joined Apr 23, 2014 Messages 7,918 Reaction score 6,080 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 10, 2024 #3 It wouldn't surprise me if it is part of a clip similar to the iron ones show in this collection. Upvote 2
Nathan W Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2023 Messages 3,453 Reaction score 10,833 Golden Thread 0 Jul 10, 2024 Thread Owner #4 Mud Hut said: It wouldn't surprise me if it is part of a clip similar to the iron ones show in this collection.View attachment 2158228 Click to expand... I seen that exact picture when I was searching Upvote 0
Mud Hut said: It wouldn't surprise me if it is part of a clip similar to the iron ones show in this collection.View attachment 2158228 Click to expand... I seen that exact picture when I was searching
Nathan W Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2023 Messages 3,453 Reaction score 10,833 Golden Thread 0 Jul 11, 2024 Thread Owner #5 Could it be part of a shoe buckle? It looks similar Attachments IMG_5852.webp 102.5 KB · Views: 48 Upvote 0