What's new

Not so "new" member, from everywhere! We travel!

Nuggetville

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2011
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Not so "new" member, from everywhere! We travel!

Hello all. I have been a member here for a while, but unfortunately not very active. Now we're HERE! My wife and I own a business called Nuggetville Supply Co. We sell a full line of metal detectors, prospecting equipment, books and more. We travel full time attending trade shows and group outings. We live in a fifth wheel trailer with a 10' garage for inventory storage. We are always looking to join fellow treasure hunters at any outings or even just casual meetings of the minds! We carry a full line of demo units as well, so you can try before you buy. I don't want to come off like I am selling ourselves, we are just very exited to be doing what we love for a living! I will be active on this and a few other forums to add my experiences and advice (when needed :wink: ). Our website is our business name if you want to check it out. It's still being updated. Take care all..... We will talk soon

Nick & Heather
www.nuggetvillesupplyco.com
 
Re: Not so "new" member, from everywhere! We travel!

imagesCA9WICES.webp​
 

Attachments

  • imagesCA9WICES.webp
    imagesCA9WICES.webp
    8.4 KB · Views: 51

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom