What's new

Not sure what I have here

jonmm

Tenderfoot
Joined
Dec 10, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My father purchased this collection about 15 years ago at a small flea market in North West Iowa. I was fairly young at the time of this purchase but the elderly man who sold us this set stated that he worked and traded with Native Americans when he was younger. I understand these eagle effigies are faked most the time, but I hope the rest of the set may be authentic. This is my first post on this site and I look forward to hearing anyone's input on this set!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1808.webp
    IMG_1808.webp
    705 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_1809.webp
    IMG_1809.webp
    576.6 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_1808.webp
    IMG_1808.webp
    677.6 KB · Views: 96
Upvote 0
What you have there is a very nice collection! I'm not an expert, but you have 4 very nice drills there . Great display:icon_thumleft:
 
Last edited:
From what I can see they look good to me. Id have to hold them in hand to know for sure and use my loop to be 100%, nice collection. rock
Of course the eagle sends a red flag but its still a cool remake.
 
Last edited:
I cant give an opinion on the Eagle, but Wow is that a very nice display.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom