Not sure where to post this ,cant beleive it .

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
If for some reason this should not be posted on here I apologize for I received a call that I thought would never happen.:tongue3::laughing7::hello::icon_thumright::thumbsup::notworthy:The other day I sold my mxt pro because I got frustrated with whites because of a reply I was waiting for . Well the reply was 3 days later and I said it was time to give the problem with it to someone else and sold it . No more than an hour later a reply from whites said that they were going to look into what was wrong with the detector again and I just got sick to the stomach. I didn't know what to do and later that night I called the fellow and told him the story and he said he was sorry for he could not help me and was about to take parts from it and I said if you should change your mind call me. Days went by since I made this dumb ars mistake that I thought it was all over and just 10 minutes ago my wife said someone wanted me on the phone and lord behold it was the guy I sold it to that said he thought it over and understood and had a little guilt for buying it so cheap that I cant mention and agreed to sell it back for the same price for he was really looking for a dfx and didn't think the mxt would work. I am still shaking and cannot believe that this has happened for I thought sure I would never get it back . I told him I would give a few dollars more for it and he said no but he would like one of my coils I said I was selling and hell I said you can have them all for doing this for me. I gave him my d2 coil and he bought the eclipse shooter and he assured me he had done nothing to the unit . I will be picking it up on Thursday and I am still cannot believe it . As long as I live I will never do anything this stupid again and I will damn sure be sending it to whites to be taken care of .Look out dirt here I come.Cant wait to contact Mary or Cari at whites . Thank you lord!!!!!!!!!!!! vanzutphen

pescadore

Mar 4, 2007
Schertz, TX
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
At first I was shocked reading your post that Whites did not get back to you but I am glad to see it turned out okay. Whites customer service is the best IMHO.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yes, White's service is fantastic!

Texas Looter

Jan 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I assume that you told the buyer that there was a problem with the machine when you sold it.

Johnnoh

Aug 30, 2008
RI
Detector(s) used
CTX, EQ-600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You let him keep the d2? I tried that coil on my MXT for the first time back in December - wow. That's all I can say. I thought the 6x10 was the perfect coil for that machine. With the d2 it felt like a whole new machine.

OP
OP
S

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
To answer 2 question at one time yes indeed he was told about the detector and did not care for lets put it this way he said he was going to butcher the control box for some reason unknown and the D2 he could have for all I use is the 8x6 sef coil and before detector started acting up it was a solid combo, and once they fix detector again I will continue to run the same coil. Not using this as an excuse but had neck surgery with a titanium 3 inch plate installed under my adams apple that made the D2 tiresome to use to heavy and the 8x6 is almost as light as the dd eclipse shooter that I didn't really use much and then now I have 2 of the 300 monsters that I don't even think of using that is to much weight to hold . ALL I want is detector fix so I can get back in the game and like I said good lord must have heard me for he answered my prayer. As I said the guy said he felt guilty for what he bought it for.vanzutphen

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread