What's new

not sure where to post this my AT Pro finds from June through October

yellerstang

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2011
Messages
52
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northumberland County, PA.
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all,

Here are some pics of my AT Pro finds from June through October of this year. I have more stuff that isnt on the pics, but if you have seen one clad coin or spent bullet, you have seen them all. In any event, its been great.

I bought my AT Pro after being out of the hobby for over 10 years, hooked up with an old hunting buddy, and I havent regretted it one bit. I am very pleased with the AT Pro, it has worked very well for me in my Trevorton, Pennsylvania back yard as well as at Myrtle Beach. (I tried hunting the beach before with a dedicated land machine... poor results.)

I havent found anything truly astounding, but lots of little things that I hold dear to me. It has been fun.

This weekend coming up I am taking the AT Pro with me to Delaware, I am visiting my son and his family. I hope to hit the Delaware Bay area somewhere before the weekend is over.

Jesse
 

Attachments

  • DSC00599.webp
    DSC00599.webp
    139.5 KB · Views: 769
  • DSC00600.webp
    DSC00600.webp
    117.9 KB · Views: 766
  • DSC00601.webp
    DSC00601.webp
    117.4 KB · Views: 778
  • DSC00602.webp
    DSC00602.webp
    146.6 KB · Views: 794
  • DSC00603.webp
    DSC00603.webp
    161.6 KB · Views: 801
  • DSC00604.webp
    DSC00604.webp
    140.3 KB · Views: 804
  • DSC00605.webp
    DSC00605.webp
    158.4 KB · Views: 803
Upvote 0
Congrats on some great finds :icon_thumright: The AT Pro loves finding silver for sure!
 
Nice array of goodies there Jesse. That adult woman's ring you dug at the pool.......was that sterling or?

PS: I had eye surgery today, I'm off until next Friday. Sent you an email............Rich
 
Would Prefer You Keep the Posts in todays Finds to
More Recent, But Not sure Where would be Best either.
I'll have to Perculate on that :laughing7:

Nice Finds :thumbsup:
 
jeff of pa said:
Would Prefer You Keep the Posts in todays Finds to
More Recent, But Not sure Where would be Best either.
I'll have to Perculate on that :laughing7:

Nice Finds :thumbsup:

Thanks for the comments. Jeff, I looked around a bit, couldnt quite figure where to post this... I figured this was as good as any. If you decide a better fit for this posting, just go ahead and move it. No problem.

Jess
 
Rich in Central PA said:
Nice array of goodies there Jesse. That adult woman's ring you dug at the pool.......was that sterling or?

PS: I had eye surgery today, I'm off until next Friday. Sent you an email............Rich

Hope you are feeling good enough to get some research time in. We need to go over some stuff. The ring is sterling, its AVON, from the 1970's. A friend at work has the exact same ring.

Jess
 
yellerstang said:
jeff of pa said:
Would Prefer You Keep the Posts in todays Finds to
More Recent, But Not sure Where would be Best either.
I'll have to Perculate on that :laughing7:

Nice Finds :thumbsup:

Thanks for the comments. Jeff, I looked around a bit, couldnt quite figure where to post this... I figured this was as good as any. If you decide a better fit for this posting, just go ahead and move it. No problem.

Jess

Since it has some October finds, Which was only
11 Days ago, I suppose it fits
With a Few others that Posted Last Months,
It can Slide in My opinion.

Not everyone seems to be Able to post the Day they Find.
 
You did really well Jesse! :hello2:
I'm trading in my Ace 350 at the end of this year for the AT Pro, glad to hear you like it! :thumbsup:

This is my favourite of your finds! :notworthy:

Best of luck this weekend while visiting your son and his family, :thumbsup:
Dave
 

Attachments

  • Barber.webp
    Barber.webp
    9.6 KB · Views: 1,059
BABYnamedLINDA said:
How could your metal detector find a green plastic dinosaur? Is it for sale?

That little fellow belonged to my youngest son Joey, back when he was about 9 or 10. He is 29 now. I found it in a hole with the matchbox car... Keepsake stuff, thanks for asking. My three adult sons got a bang out of seeing those toys again.
 
Just one more comment, then I will shut up for awhile... It is very nice to see how many people in this forum (and some others) who take the time to make a personal comment on what we post. Sometimes I think that I enjoy the boards and forums as much as detecting, not quite, but close.

Thank you.

Jesse
 
Those are some very nice finds! Congratulations
 
jeff of pa said:
Would Prefer You Keep the Posts in todays Finds to
More Recent, But Not sure Where would be Best either.
I'll have to Perculate on that :laughing7:

Nice Finds :thumbsup:

We may need a 'finds over time' section. I've seen people post in todays finds everything they found over the past year, month, week, etc. It really does not bother me since I like seeing everything that was found no matter when it happen but they are not true 'todays finds'.

BTW nice finds...my favorite is also the Barber half.

NJ
 
great finds!! :headbang:
 
Nice group of Finds !

TommNJ
 
Impressive group of finds Jesse!! Looks like that AT Pro fills the bill quite nicely for you!!

Congrats!!

Dave
 
that plane is a mig 15, nice
 
:icon_thumleft: The soldier (getting ready to throw a grenade?) is awesome. I love old toy stuff more than coins or jewelry!
 
That barber halve rocks! Tell us the story where you found that one please.
 
mattysee said:
that plane is a mig 15, nice

I am a bit of an aircraft nut, I have been building and flying radio control planes since I was a boy. My dad got me into it, its something I sometimes do when I am not metal detecting.

I would like to know where this little Mig 15 came from, I wonder if it was a game piece or a prize? From wing tip to wing tip it just about covers a nickel.

Today, at age 55, I am still not ready to grow up.


Jesse
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom