What's new

not sure where to post this my AT Pro finds from June through October

yellerstang

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2011
Messages
52
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northumberland County, PA.
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all,

Here are some pics of my AT Pro finds from June through October of this year. I have more stuff that isnt on the pics, but if you have seen one clad coin or spent bullet, you have seen them all. In any event, its been great.

I bought my AT Pro after being out of the hobby for over 10 years, hooked up with an old hunting buddy, and I havent regretted it one bit. I am very pleased with the AT Pro, it has worked very well for me in my Trevorton, Pennsylvania back yard as well as at Myrtle Beach. (I tried hunting the beach before with a dedicated land machine... poor results.)

I havent found anything truly astounding, but lots of little things that I hold dear to me. It has been fun.

This weekend coming up I am taking the AT Pro with me to Delaware, I am visiting my son and his family. I hope to hit the Delaware Bay area somewhere before the weekend is over.

Jesse
 

Attachments

  • DSC00599.webp
    DSC00599.webp
    139.5 KB · Views: 769
  • DSC00600.webp
    DSC00600.webp
    117.9 KB · Views: 766
  • DSC00601.webp
    DSC00601.webp
    117.4 KB · Views: 778
  • DSC00602.webp
    DSC00602.webp
    146.6 KB · Views: 794
  • DSC00603.webp
    DSC00603.webp
    161.6 KB · Views: 801
  • DSC00604.webp
    DSC00604.webp
    140.3 KB · Views: 804
  • DSC00605.webp
    DSC00605.webp
    158.4 KB · Views: 803
Upvote 0
CoilFisher said:
That barber halve rocks! Tell us the story where you found that one please.

Rich of Central Pa. and I have been hunting together all summer. I found the Barber half on our first outing together after a 10 year hiatus. (I was out of the hobby for a long time.)

We have been hunting an old park, hitting it many times over the last few months. I found the coin in the bush, maybe 20 feet or so from the road. Rich has a lot more experience than I do, and he shares information with me. He found an absolutely beautiful 1963 class ring-then returned it to the owner. If you look around here, you will find some pics and the story on the ring. He found the ring about 200 feet from where I found the half.

This has been a lot of fun for me, Rich and I have some nice finds this year, we are looking at some new areas to try in the spring. The cold weather is coming now, so its a great time to do some research. I look forward to finding some older coins that have eluded me so far.


Jesse
 
very nice rings and coins....congrats ! :thumbsup:
H
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom