What's new

Not too bad today

coincrawlin

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Messages
354
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
SoCal
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wife and I just got through two boxes and can't really complain. This probably makes about a dozen boxes since we started this hobby several weeks ago, and I think we have only had two boxes where no silver was pulled (probably just jinxed myself).

1st box produced four 40%'s and the 2nd box produced the rest. Picked up our second Walker :laughing7: (Wife always seems to get the best box :dontknow:).

I also posted a photo of the boxes we seem to get in this area...can anybody tell me which company provides these? Thanks.

~coincrawlin
 

Attachments

  • DSCN1414.webp
    DSCN1414.webp
    67.1 KB · Views: 369
  • DSCN1415.webp
    DSCN1415.webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 364
Upvote 0
Great scores and beautiful pic!!! :hello2:

HH,

$ilver$urfer
 
Sweet. :thumbsup: That 68s is a hard one to find.
I have never seen a box like that. :dontknow:
 
Nice pull on 68S.. I have yet to get a 68S.. throughout the years.. I've gotten 70D & 70S but not 68S..

Does the box have a lettering on it? I haven't seen any boxes like that either.. but the paper rolls are the same as the Brinks rolls that I get in my area.
 
Really, really nice pics and nice haul.

HSH,
apush :read2:
 
If it's a Quarter box turned inside out, then it is probably Loomis. That's what they do around here.

Joad
 
joad said:
If it's a Quarter box turned inside out, then it is probably Loomis. That's what they do around here.

Joad
My halves come from Brinks, that's how they do it also.
 
joad said:
If it's a Quarter box turned inside out, then it is probably Loomis. That's what they do around here.

Joad

Yes, it is a quarter box turned inside out, and handwritten "Halves $500.00" on the outside.

Thanks all for the comments.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom