N.J.THer
Silver Member
- Joined
- Nov 16, 2006
- Messages
- 3,283
- Reaction score
- 240
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Middlesex County, New Jersey
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
I purchased this framed picture for $6.00 back a few years ago. I was just cleaning up the basement and came across it. I never figured out if the person in the picture or the person he gave the picture to was famous back in 1933 but I always felt it looked important.
Does anyone know who these people were?
Thanks for looking.
NJ
Does anyone know who these people were?
Thanks for looking.
NJ
But come to think of it, my agent died about a month ago. Maybe it was one of the things he intended to do before he got cut short? M 







