What's new

Nother day nother totlot

Zee

Full Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2013
Messages
202
Reaction score
145
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Infinium, Garrett Pro Pointer(x2), 30" Bazooka Prospector, Scuba Gear
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out early and hit two totlots this morning. Didnt do too great...but hey I got 1.3 grains of silver so its all good! Lol... I also got an old clippy thing with a clear stone, looks like it was gold plated at one time but I didn't find any markings on it, was my deepest target of the day, hope you all had better luck.
 

Attachments

  • 1437923820416.webp
    1437923820416.webp
    31.5 KB · Views: 104
  • 1437923839496.webp
    1437923839496.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 102
  • 1437923856009.webp
    1437923856009.webp
    11.1 KB · Views: 106
  • 1437923872597.webp
    1437923872597.webp
    9.9 KB · Views: 97
  • 1437923891167.webp
    1437923891167.webp
    9.8 KB · Views: 92
  • 1437923903319.webp
    1437923903319.webp
    8.9 KB · Views: 100
  • 1437923914626.webp
    1437923914626.webp
    8.3 KB · Views: 105
Upvote 10
That looks like quite a bit of digging. Congratulations on the silver. Main thing you got out and had fun.
 
Nice! Congrats!

I found a locked tot lot :BangHead:
 
MR. ZZEE YOU SURE HAVE A LOT TO SEE , AND THE EARRING IS COOL LOOKS LIKE YOU OPENING UP YOUR OWN CONSTRUCTION CREW TOO . NIC DIGS.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom