What's new

Nothing but lead yodsy

tiderider

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2013
Messages
273
Reaction score
53
Golden Thread
0
Hit a different part of the water and found a huge load of lead, didn't find much but I did clean the water up a little , tiderider

image-4209213440.webp
 
Upvote 0
Those look like wheel weights from car rims.
 
Yep plus a dive belt weight , I will be recycling all my lead soon ,
 
Lead should get you about 15-20 cents per pound.
 
Thanks I didn't know what the price was, HH
 
I got a number from me local tackle shop, (I wasnt there for tackle just a hat unfortunately) for a business that sells them lead. Hope I can establish a lead buyer. That would be cool seeing me recycled led
 
If youre selling your lead, see if you can find any ammo reloaders nearby (individuals, not companies). They'll give you a better price than a commercial recycler.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom