Silver Member
Jun 10, 2007
Southwest Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I managed to get me a silver coin today along with a couple wheats, toy badge and some clad
grin.gif
I wasn't out there too long but finding the silver rosie kinda gave me a second wind to fight off that cold north wind.

nov25.1.jpg
nov25.2.jpg
nov25.3.jpg
nov25.4.jpg

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1964 just made it congrats

Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the silver, Giant. :icon_thumright: Neat kid's badge, too. Yes, I think our hunting days are dwindling here. Glad you got out and dug a couple keepers. :thumbsup:

HH

muleskinner

Aug 8, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
minelab, tesoro
Good finds Giant. I'm freezing my butt off hunting deer, and your doing the same MDing. My hats off to ya. You came back with more then I did. And it was a dang windy day to. I'll bet your still hunting after I tuck the guns away. All the best to you. MS

mjc_lakedweller

Nov 14, 2011
Kzoo County, MI
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro,
Garrett ACE350,
Fisher CZ-20,
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice silver and badge. Any idea about the age of the badge and is it affilited with a radio program or tv show?

OP
OP
Giant056

Giant056

Silver Member
Jun 10, 2007
Southwest Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good finds Giant. I'm freezing my butt off hunting deer, and your doing the same MDing. My hats off to ya. You came back with more then I did. And it was a dang windy day to. I'll bet your still hunting after I tuck the guns away. All the best to you. MS

I seen a huge buck out detecting in a wooded area yesterday, I'd go back with a license and shotgun except it's in the city, I'll bet it had 14 points at least but very big rack. He was following a small doe.

Brentallica

Bronze Member
May 6, 2009
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Silver score Giant!! Congrats on the Wheaties and cool badge too! :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread