What's new

Novice looking to get started in the next days

King Tech

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 25, 2014
Messages
5
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, after watching a lot YouTube videos, and browsing some forums, I've become very interested in the hobby. I have been doing a little research into what i may or may not need, and i have about $900ish to spend. I've been considering the Garret AT Pro, and the Gold, but leaning more towards the Garrett AT Pro Adventure Pack that comes with the Pro Pointer.

Most of my hunting will be done at parks, schools, public land etc.. Maybe the beach once in a blue moon.

So far I've learned a lot in a short time here, and the code of ethics is great. With that in mind, has anyone got any tips for someone who has not even got their feet wet yet?
 
Sounds like the ATP will fit your needs nicely. GL & HH.
 
the gold would be the one better in hot ground higher klz I think manual ground balance...


liftloop
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom