What's new

Novice To Gold Coin

more ….
thimble.webp
 
More ….
Dewey a .webp
 
more ….
Dewey b .webp
 
more ….
Dewey c .webp
 
more ….
plowed a .webp
 
more ….
plow b .webp
 
more ….
plow c .webp
 
More ….
first a .webp
 
more ….
first b .webp
 
more ….
first c .webp
 
more ….
first d .webp
 
more ….
club a .webp
 
more ….
club b .webp
 
more ….
club c .webp
 
more ….
club d .webp
 
The next is about meeting BK, I think he is still here on the site. I also gave him a copy of the book a few years back.
BK a.webp
 
More ….
BK b.webp
 
More ….
bk c .webp
 
More ….
bk d.webp
 
Imagine making the magazine using a $160 machine from Radio Shack. That's the purpose of this book, folks new to the hobby with a starter machine don't have to feel embarrassed by not having a $800 Whites MXT. I did end up upgrading to the MXT in a short period of time, by selling some finds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom