What's new

Now, THAT was an interesting day!

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,680
Reaction score
43,404
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do seem to be on a strange sort of roll here lately. Today was
no exception. It was a strangely interesting day. I can't recall the last
time I had such a wide variety of finds:

2015 (803).webp

Seemed to be all over the place today!

BUT....I NEVER tire of this scenario :
2015 (797).webp
2015 (798).webp
2015 (799).webp
2015 (800).webp

I liked it so much I repeated it a few times today!
And, I don't want to say that the rain ain't helping
but....

2015 (801).webp
2015 (802).webp
By the time I got this one out, it was almost flooded!

This next one just added to the interestingness:

2015 (804).webp
2015 (805).webp
2015 (806).webp
2015 (807).webp
2015 (808).webp

Strange piece. It is of some fairly heavy duty bronze/brass. :dontknow:

2015 (809).webp
The nickle-fest continued. :)

2015 (810).webp
3 whole wheat toasts, ready for the penicillin process.

2015 (811).webp
2015 (812).webp
Just look at how many different coins! LOL

2015 (813).webp
2015 (817).webp
2015 (818).webp
The Merc seemed to hold up the best!

2015 (816).webp
2015 (814).webp
2015 (815).webp

The mint mark looked a bit strange,
but I'll take it! :)

2015 (819).webp
I think Blingie got hornswagled. (thought it was gold. ;) )

All those DIFFERENT finds!! LOL
I swear, for a while there I was thinking I was going to have a
different item for every single dig!!

Four silvers in one day!?!? Not since the "good ole days!"

Like I said, any of these last few hunts would've been fine for
a final hunt of 2015. But, no, I know me! I'll push it for just one
more and THAT one, the real final hunt, I'll get skunked! LOL

Anyway, thanks for stopping by!
 
Upvote 42
Nice hunt buddy, worth getting your fingers wet!
 
Spectacular day, Whadi! Piles of silver smiles and other goodies too. It will be hard to top that in the next two day, but do try! Sub 8-)
 
Thanks folks! Yep, finding four silvers in one hunt is particularly special. Especially, the way and places I hunt! LOL
It is something that will keep me smiling for quite a while.

But, ya know, for some reason, this lil brass gun is keeping me even more intrigued. It's just a toy/charm that appears
to had been able to fire a projectile of some sort at one time. Probably by a spring. I've just never seen one quite like this
before. :dontknow:

In any case, yeah a fitting end to a fairly successful year. But, I suspect I'm liable to skunk out the last "official" hunt of the year. LOL

You'd think I'd leave it alone and finish on a happier note, wouldn't ya..............naaaaaaaaaaaah! LOL
 
What no kitchen sink???

Looks like you're riding the silver wave to finish out the year! Congrats! Well done!

I also think you may have one last surprise awaiting you!

Blingie was just blind sided by the gold color still clinging to it, he'll come to in a minute.

What ever you're doing on these walks is working well for Ya!
Awesome! Keep going, cause you just never know what that next treasure Will be! ;)
 
What no kitchen sink???

Looks like you're riding the silver wave to finish out the year! Congrats! Well done!

I also think you may have one last surprise awaiting you!

Blingie was just blind sided by the gold color still clinging to it, he'll come to in a minute.

What ever you're doing on these walks is working well for Ya!
Awesome! Keep going, cause you just never know what that next treasure Will be! ;)

Ya know....I think you just said it all in a nutshell. That's what it's REALLY all about! Not knowing what
the next one will be, but, all the while knowing that there WILL be a next one! :)

We'll see if it's this year or not.

Thanks!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom