What's new

Number ID guide for Fisher F2?

Joined
Dec 29, 2014
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2,
Bounty Hunter Gold Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got a Fisher F2 metal detector, and was wondering if anyone knew or have a good list for the Fisher F2 number ID? (Ex. 1-24=iron 80-99=silver) Or something like that? Thanks, MetalDetectingGuy
 
I have an F-75 that (I think) uses the same relative 1 to 99 scale.

F75 TDI Scale.webp

Try laying a few clad coins on the ground and, if you line up with my chart, you're gold. Or at least silver.

Good hunting.
 
Looks like it matches up pretty well.

I recommend you keep a journal and note the TID for everything you dig; and dig every target. That's how I came up with my table. Now when I get to a trashy park I know where to put my attention.
 
Thanks guys! Charlie, thats a good idea, ill try that. And thanks for that picture, thats what I was looking for.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom