What's new

Nuthin here except odd balls...

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mystery box mibs I am sure...(thot I posted this; guess it didn't go?)..tx for input.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4970.webp
    IMG_4970.webp
    470.7 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_4971.webp
    IMG_4971.webp
    371.3 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_4972.webp
    IMG_4972.webp
    488.2 KB · Views: 126
Need better pics of the seams on #1 but the colors look Akro
#2 Imperial
#3 Vitro
#4 Akro
#5 Vitro if the base glass under the white is clear. Might have to backlight it to tell. Marble King if opaque.
 
Need better pics of the seams on #1 but the colors look Akro
#2 Imperial
#3 Vitro
#4 Akro
#5 Vitro if the base glass under the white is clear. Might have to backlight it to tell. Marble King if opaque.

I can't find a spot to click on a reply to send a few more shots of #1? But after looking at it again; I'm thinking possibly Jabo? I'm having a hard time seeing #3 as a Vitro - it doesn't fit anything I know? (which granted isn't much....); #4: I can see the Akro; and #5: does not appear to be transp under white. That said, what type of MK would it be? Hybrid?? Sorry so many questions!
 
#1 could be jabo if it's a single fold. I have little doubt 3 is anything other than Vitro. I think 5 would be a blended rainbow. I don't keep up on the MK names, they are one maker that I don't have a lot of interest in for some reason. No problem on the questions, I only hope I can answer them. I've been collecting a long time but there is still a lot I don't know.
 
Last edited:
Read your title, and thought HEY! I'd fit in here! I keep getting told I've lost all my marbles for years. If you need an odd ball I'm your man!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom