NWI

Catanza

Mar 27, 2017
South Bend IN
Detector(s) used
At Pro nel Thunder coil
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Surg sorry I had to go yesterday . I had some stuff I had to do. Next time you can find that 1st silver coin

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It would be nice to get out in some old fields right now I would love to find some large cents

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Catanza

Mar 27, 2017
South Bend IN
Detector(s) used
At Pro nel Thunder coil
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Get us a permission ill meet up was you got to be some old farms out there

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have an old one across from work that I'm gonna try and get permission

danoxerox

Tenderfoot
Dec 18, 2016
Abilene,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett Apex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would love to go detecting with you guys if you have a spot available. I just started and live in New Carlisle. Thanks

Catanza

Mar 27, 2017
South Bend IN
Detector(s) used
At Pro nel Thunder coil
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Let me know digger. New Carlisle is older then s.b. Would love to hunt there you find a permission I'll be there Dan

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out to one of my spots and found 9 wheats oldest being 1913 and this cool little guy 1955 play nickel

7e8d421ffe81833707f5509876488531.jpg

741aa757d4da990f6c796b3f0c259637.jpg

Last edited:

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anybody have any good permissions for the weekend ?
I don't have any permissions but I probably will go find somewhere to go...i get my ctx 3030 Monday I can't wait

Catanza

Mar 27, 2017
South Bend IN
Detector(s) used
At Pro nel Thunder coil
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Only been doing this fror a year and a few months so not to good at getting permissions was hoping some guys that had doing it along time would show me the ropes . I've watched some videos on doing it but still feels strange to me . I mostly hunt vacant lots ,parks ,hit the smart streets lol, few permission, and any ground turned over. Maybe I'll post something next week about it. Seen your video it was pretty good . If you want to go out Saturday morning in S.B p.m. Me a #. That 3030 looks sick by the way to much for me tho, maybe someday when the kids are all done with school . ATPro has been good to me . I can't complain

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only been doing this fror a year and a few months so not to good at getting permissions was hoping some guys that had doing it along time would show me the ropes . I've watched some videos on doing it but still feels strange to me . I mostly hunt vacant lots ,parks ,hit the smart streets lol, few permission, and any ground turned over. Maybe I'll post something next week about it. Seen your video it was pretty good . If you want to go out Saturday morning in S.B p.m. Me a #. That 3030 looks sick by the way to much for me tho, maybe someday when the kids are all done with school . ATPro has been good to me . I can't complain
Don't feel bad I have tried door knocking with limited success so I usually hunt schools and parks mostly...i don't get over to South bend very often not a fan of that place...but if I can find a good spot that will accomadate a few people I will definitely let u know...i do have a spot I always wanted to check out it use to be a 1800s mill but long gone now if your interested in that let me know I cant guarantee anything...not sure if we will find anything

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All I can find out is who owned it and it was there in the 1830's

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I spent a few hours looking trying to find out more about the mill...not a lot is talked about but I know where a foundation of part of the mill is it dates back 1820's so the possibility of finding something old is there....its on a river so it might be extremely muddy probably will go scout it out tomorrow

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any old parks your way

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread