sonofadigger
Bronze Member
Once I get home I can get it cleaned up
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yeah I'd like to find somewhere to go for a little bitWhat's up Saturday you going out ? I'm in a silver slump I got to find a good spot to hunt this weekend
Possibly depends what time I have to work till noonI got a permission for Saturday if you want to come to SB it's close to ND, and a 2nd one in a historic area close to the river as long as she is home
Yeah sunday would be best for me on weekends or Saturday after 12I have a grad party at 2 so I can only go early ... Not a huge yard or anything. I'm getting better at this permission thing
yeah! Who cares what you look like riding a moped with a detector strapped to the sideChicago? LOL...we need to start our own club in NW indiana....is gas prices keep going up, im parking my truck and busting out my moped..lol
Sorry got a visual.