Yeah buddy liftloop you're the man! I liked your post. The biggest thing you have to fear is animals that have been injured, maybe gotten old and losing their teeth, and can't hunt properly. They are a danger to humans; it is best to kill them outright. Coyotes are becoming a problem, particularly in urban areas. They particularly love to kill and eat house cats, so they're not all bad. I have never heard the idea of a 'barn wolf' as a natural predator of coyotes. I thought man was their natural predator. In Oklahoma some years back, I could get $65 for a coyote pelt. We kept the population down. Then, it became a horrible thing to wear animal fur, and the price dropped to about $5 a pelt, if you could find a buyer, so we quit that, and their population has greatly increased. I admire them, cause when this world passes away, coyotes will still be here.