What's new

NY LOTUS Makeup thingy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Felinepeachy
  • Start date Start date
F

Felinepeachy

Guest
Coinfucius and I went out and he found this cute little makeup thing. It has a broken mirror inside. anyone know about the company? :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • Metal Detecting in KY 010.webp
    Metal Detecting in KY 010.webp
    48.8 KB · Views: 496
Upvote 0
Here are a couple pics I thought you might be interested in. Looks like the metal tin was made around 1900. They had a cardboard bigger container out in 1919.
 

Attachments

  • !BfuJy8g!mk~$(KGrHqEOKiEEryf1!n5kBLCZylQzpg~~_35.webp
    !BfuJy8g!mk~$(KGrHqEOKiEEryf1!n5kBLCZylQzpg~~_35.webp
    6 KB · Views: 434
  • !BfuKKW!!2k~$(KGrHqIOKkIErygVWNZSBLCZzOp8t!~~_35.webp
    !BfuKKW!!2k~$(KGrHqIOKkIErygVWNZSBLCZzOp8t!~~_35.webp
    6 KB · Views: 412
  • 90010697.webp
    90010697.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 446
WOW, thank you so much for the info. The container he found is about the size of a half dollar. :tongue3:
 
Hey,

That is a great find. I can't get out now. Taking care of wife who had bones fuzzed in her ankle--10-12 week recovery.
 
Felinepeachy said:
Fuzzed or fused? :icon_scratch:

OK, not the one with a fuse in it--lol
(6 screws too--don't ask)
 
I gotta hand it to you, Mia, going out in the cold to MD. :laughing7: Nice find, too.
 
It was 42 degrees, not really that cold. It was Coinfucius' find. :tongue3: You know how he finds all the good stuff with that Ace 150 :tard: and I dig all the trash with my MXT LOL.Go figure :dontknow:
 
Felinepeachy said:
It was 42 degrees, not really that cold. It was Coinfucius' find. :tongue3: You know how he finds all the good stuff with that Ace 150 :tard: and I dig all the trash with my MXT LOL.Go figure :dontknow:

Never fear, our MXT can scenes a ring in near!!!!
 
I like that find. Congrats!!

:wink: RR
 
Nice find. Congradulations.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom