What's new

Ny State Button, skel key , lamp part

jimbonito58

Jr. Member
Joined
May 6, 2016
Messages
72
Reaction score
94
Golden Thread
0
Location
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro w/stock coil , 8x5 & nels storm ,garret carrot
Makro racer 2 w/stock coil ,5" round & 9x5.5 Makro PinP
Mindlab CTX 3030 11'coil / 10x5 coiltek, Minelab 17" smart coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
well I seem to be in the correct spot ... opinions on wether I should clean or soak the button or just leave it alone it seems to be in pretty good shape ( apologies for the flash reflection )
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2102.webp
    IMG_2102.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_2104.webp
    IMG_2104.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 111
  • IMG_2108.webp
    IMG_2108.webp
    585 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_2110.webp
    IMG_2110.webp
    460.9 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_2111.webp
    IMG_2111.webp
    464.6 KB · Views: 99
Upvote 10
Congrats on some nice finds. I think I would leave the button as is
 
Congrats on digging those cool pieces. :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom