Trapper340 Full Member Joined Aug 21, 2016 Messages 244 Reaction score 650 Golden Thread 0 Location Lebanon missouri Detector(s) used Garrett 250, AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 30, 2016 #1 Went out last night to kill some time and found this tag. I thought it might be a tag for power polls but after I clean it off some I found the name O.M. Franklin serum co. #21. Now it will hang in my barn next to the med cabinet . Upvote 18
Went out last night to kill some time and found this tag. I thought it might be a tag for power polls but after I clean it off some I found the name O.M. Franklin serum co. #21. Now it will hang in my barn next to the med cabinet .
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 30, 2016 #2 Congrats on the tag
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 30, 2016 #3 That might be a cow tag O. M. FRANKLIN was a veterinarian company that started in 1916. Congrats on a nice find
That might be a cow tag O. M. FRANKLIN was a veterinarian company that started in 1916. Congrats on a nice find
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,802 Reaction score 76,233 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 30, 2016 #4 https://www.etsy.com/listing/150034639/cow-tag-and-key-o-m-franklin-serum
weregolf Hero Member Joined Jun 14, 2016 Messages 985 Reaction score 648 Golden Thread 0 Location Mexico Detector(s) used Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Pendulum Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Sep 30, 2016 #5 How big is (size)? Looks a beauty
treblehunter Gold Member Joined Jun 18, 2013 Messages 9,692 Reaction score 11,296 Golden Thread 0 Location New Jersey Detector(s) used Minelab Excalibur II XP Deus Garrett pro pointer XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 30, 2016 #6 Cool, I like it.