What's new

O O O O O!

halfdime

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
4,520
Reaction score
1,500
Golden Thread
0
Location
Zelienople
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Imagine my surprise when I saw this fall out of a roll this morning! My second CRH Barber😘.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2137.webp
    IMG_2137.webp
    445.2 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_2138.webp
    IMG_2138.webp
    512.8 KB · Views: 112
Upvote 0
Sweet little Nawlins haircut ya got there, halfdime! 111 yr old coin...nice find!
 
I half expected you to begin with "Mr. Kotta, Mr. Kotta" after the o-o-o-o (reference to "Welcome back, Mr. Kotter", a 70's sitcom). Anyways congrats on a cool find!
 
Nice to find a coin of an aging variety. Looking backwards: Kennedy, Ben, Walkers, then Barbers., that's 4-generations. Whose to say where it's been and how long it's been floating around.
 
Sweeeet good job you earned it
 
Had I been in your place, all those Os would have been followed by an H and something that would have sounded something like me running toward a toilet for need to remove the load from my shorts!

Great CRH Find which I hereby nominate for the imaginary CRH BANNER!

Congratulations!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom