.o2 euro coin

snake35 said:
I found a .02 euro coin while hunting penny rolls. Has anyone else found them?

I think I've found one or two of them along with a couple of other different euro coins as well.

Not yet, although I have snagged coinage from the Cayman Islands, Taiwan, and a South American country (can't remember which one!). It does add interest to the hunt, though.
(Cool, my 500th post!)
HH,
Bob

When coin roll hunting, as far as coin roll hunting, I've found a billion canadian pennies, like five canadian nickels, a 20 rupen swiss coin (nickel size), and a 2 cent (french) euro. I saw it from the side, how it has that weird rim on it and immediately picked it out. I love finding foreign money! :D

No, but I found a U.S. dime while in Holland. :) And in Toronto while exchanging my USD for Canadian, they gave me a few Bahamian coins, but they were so neat I didn't complain---pictures of pineapples, swordfish, etc. Amazing. Caribbean coins are some of my favorites! Maybe I'll travel there someday and hoard all I can. hahaha. Paper currency from most South American countries is gorgeous, I think, especially Colombia and Chile. When I lived in Zurich, everyone there said I counted coins like an "Ami", a pejorative term for an American. I told them it's the way cowboys count. ;) They thought I was being serious at first. lol. I watched the way they counted coins, but it didn't seem any different. Besides Canada, I've found some demonetized coins from Germany, lots of Mexican coins, and a coin from Taiwan. BTW, what country is represented on the Euro you found?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back