Oak Island the Strange, the Bizarre, and Maybe the "Truth!

Last edited:
Who else would be casting a Templar Cross?

Who stated this was a Knights Templar Cross?????

again...lead is re-used...

IF, and a big IF, there was some foundation from the cross configuration to a Knights Templar cross....as it was found by itself, with no corresponding artefacts and associated provenance...
The artfact cannot be

Last edited:
Because it looks exactly like a Knights Templar cross.

thumbs_knights-cross-11-copy.jpg

Oh . . . well, it has four arms so that's definately the same.

Watch the whole video, he says the lead mine had been shut down since the 14th Century DAAAAA

Did they give the name of the mine or location? Not like France has no use for lead in the 100 Years War, our Revolution, their Revolution, Franco-Prussian War, Napoleon's efforts, WWI, WWII that they would have "shut down" a lead mine. DAAAAA.

Your post is so ridiculous, it does not warrant serious consideration

You made a statement. I'm asking for clarification on it and you apparently have none so you just laugh it off.. How is that any different then what your claiming Franklin is doing to you with his statements... You made a statement with no means to back it up. I called you out on it and you took your ball and went home.. End of convo.. atleast for me.... I'm sure you'll be throwing something my way here shortly..

Last edited:
Who stated this was a Knights Templar Cross?????

again...lead is re-used...

IF, and a big IF, there was some foundation from the cross configuration to a Knights Templar cross....as it was found by itself, with no corresponding artefacts and associated provenance...
The artfact cannot be

SO if someone drops a single artifact they must also drop corresponding artifacts to back up the first one?? Is that really what you saying!! Are you also saying that regardless of where the metal is from originally that someone on Oak Island, melted some metal down to make that cross and apparently dropped it... Maybe I guess, heck anything is possible..

I only reference the cross as a Templar Cross as the show keep bringing up that if the cross is real it would verify that the Knights Templars were on Oak Island.. Not sure how the cross is actually tied to them but that is why I call it the Templar Cross, just so I and every are talking about the same thing and not Nolan's Cross etc...

Last edited:
Who else would be casting a Templar Cross? Sure now a days you can probably buy one as a souvenir somewhere, but it's not cast with 200 year old metal...

I made one in Art class, 8th Grade, in 1970, we did some work in metals casting and jewelry making...looked nearly identical to the one found on OI. Mine was lost years and years ago...maybe Gary found it...I won't say it "didn't happen"...it is "possible"...

Watch the whole video, he says the lead mine had been shut down since the 14th Century DAAAAA

It was never specified it came from a specific mine...only a "region" - in which lead mining is still taking place.

I made one in Art class, 8th Grade, in 1970, we did some work in metals casting and jewelry making...looked nearly identical to the one found on OI. Mine was lost years and years ago...maybe Gary found it...I won't say it "didn't happen"...it is "possible"...

Only if you have been to the OI area and used metal that "some say" is a few hundred years old... and based on xaos thinking you needed to also drop a few other corresponding items for us to believe you...

I am certain there is a map to the Oak Island treasure in there somewhere...

bjt3vd5icg861.png

Last edited:
I am certain there is a map to the Oak Island treasure in there somewhere...

View attachment 1892181
Or....maybe it was how the Templars became so rich, could it be? Oreo cookies dating from the 1300’s brought over to the Americas by Sinclair’s renegade Templar Knights? to keep them out of the hands of the French pastry chefs?

Finally I find a place that might think the information that I have is helpful. I am not an Oak Island buff like some of you. Its interesting to me, but not something I will spend a lot of time researching. So, here goes. I used to spend a lot of time on Google Earth drawing lines and circles on the globe to find interesting alignments, especially between ancient/historical sites. Here is a description of one that could be interesting to you.
I drew a line from the Washington Monument (WM) through the point on the horizon where the sun sets on June 21st. Some of you may know the significance of that. Once I got that heading I extended that alignment around to Europe and Asia, and looked for things that could be interesting. It was very close to the obelisk in the middle of St. Peter's square in Vatican City (OVC). So, I drew a line from OVC to WM, and looked for things along that path the might be interesting. I have done this same exercise for many many many different alignments, and one thing I will do is turn on all the alignments I have made, and see if the line that I am studying has any relationships to any of those. And, because I had previously tried to find alignments with Oak Island, I could easily see where it was in relation to the line between OVC and WM. It isn't a few miles from the line, which to some could establish significance. This line cuts right across this tiny little island off of Nova Scotia. Not just that, it cuts right through the area where I believe the money pit to be. Coincidence? This is very simple to check for yourself if you find it interesting.
I was thinking that this line could lend a possible clue to whomever is searching on that island. If any of you know any of those folks, and think they will find it interesting, please pass this along to them.

Correction: Not sun sets, but sun rises.

Last edited:
One could sit down with a multitude of maps and draw any number of lines connecting things.....

Just because a line can be drawn between points on a map doesn’t mean there is significance.

Members here have been overlaying hundreds of constellations, Shakespeare writing, text on bacon boxes etc. over maps for a very long time.....yet none point to anything....

I try, but what we have here is failure to communicate
Some people just can't be reached!

Say all you want ECS. I watched all the shows and I have all the shows on DVD. Yes they even mentioned the name of the lead mine in France where the lead came from and they also mentioned the mine had been shut down since the 14th Century. Where you get your information is hard to tell. Yes n2mini, your memory is as good as mine. But the mind set of some researchers is simply ??????????????.

Say all you want ECS. I watched all the shows and I have all the shows on DVD. Yes they even mentioned the name of the lead mine in France where the lead came from and they also mentioned the mine had been shut down since the 14th Century. Where you get your information is hard to tell. Yes n2mini, your memory is as good as mine. But the mind set of some researchers is simply ??????????????.
The mine was shut down in the 14th century, so it must have been impossible for anyone to glean some lead from it at a later date? So then the lead cross must be that old? LMFAO, your method of research is a damn joke.
and as for our mind set?, we prefer FACTS, not speculated wild theories proposed by pseudo researchers looking to make a fast buck off of gullible people.

One could sit down with a multitude of maps and draw any number of lines connecting things.....

Just because a line can be drawn between points on a map doesn’t mean there is significance.

Members here have been overlaying hundreds of constellations, Shakespeare writing, text on bacon boxes etc. over maps for a very long time.....yet none point to anything....
I find it amazing that people can draw straight lines accurately on a curved surface without the use of sophisticated mathematics, maybe they have never heard of Mercator. They obviously do not comprehend the complexity of the problem.

It appears franklin’s research = watching shows.

That explains a lot...

Say all you want ECS.
I watched all the shows and I have all the shows on DVD. Yes they even mentioned the name of the lead mine in France where the lead came from and they also mentioned the mine had been shut down since the 14th Century.
Where you get your information is hard to tell...
My information comes from the University of Brunswick site, where Dr Christopher McFarlane and Brandon Boucher discuss their appearance on the Lagina's entertainment Oak Island TV program.
"We didn't find out the age of the artifact, but based in our findings, we believe the lead is of European origin"
- Dr Christopher McFarlane, Professor of Earth Sciences, specializing in rocks and minerals
Did you notice "we believe" and European origin", NO mention of "the French mine", AND that they did not "find out the age" of the cross which does nor prove it was made in the 14th century.

Last edited:
Your Still The One!

Among non-news shows, History's The Curse of Oak Island led primetime on cable in both viewers (2.94 million) and adults 18-49 (0.56 rating)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNZH-emehxA

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back