Oak Island the Strange, the Bizarre, and Maybe the "Truth!

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
Apply complicated ancient geometry pattern...

Explain, please.

There are tunnels connecting all center halifax to the islands in the harbour that are all walking height...

The tunnels we want are approx 2 feet tall and 3 feet wide...

Explain, please.

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Were the 18th Century Freemasons, the "First Users" of “Cloud Storage”?

Like today’s personal and business computer users of “Cloud Storage”, the Royal Navy Freemasons (who made up the Grand Lodge of London) knew they needed a better way of storing their Map’s data showing the Oak Island's Depository location.

The Freemasons could not rely on trusting any paper map as to its location.

They knew rocks, trees, or natural markers could be susceptible to destruction.

Being Navigators and Astronomers they stored their Map’s data on a Celestial Map, derived during the Fall Equinox, with duplicate Marker Stones placed on Oak Island.

Only a few of these Stone Markers still exist, most as expected have been destroyed.

Oak Island 1936 (1).JPG
Their saying was passed down from the Rosicrucians, based on the Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistos.

“That which is below is like that which is above & that which is above is like that which is below to do the miracles of one only thing”

Constellation Fall 3.jpg

I believe the Freemason’s Treasure consisted of the many religious artifacts given to them by the Knights Templar’s escapades in the Holy Land, Jesuit’s embezzlements from the Roman Church, and the Navy Freemason’s plunderings from the Kings and Queens of the Old World.

The common factor with all was the contempt they shared against these Kings, Queens and Religious Systems and their desire to begin anew, in a New World, free from these Tyrants.

What they were not sure of was how long their Treasure would need to remain in The Oak Island Depository, before it would be safe to remove it.

I believe the removal of their Treasure happened sooner then they anticipated with the end of America’s War for Independence and the British withdrawal in 1783.

Once again their Map… for the Creation of the Oak Island Money Pit and Treasure Vault… will be revealed to all…September 22[SUP]nd[/SUP]…Fall Equinox…2017.

At Oak island, on a clear night, at midnight…one only has to look up to view it.

Freemason's Celestial Map Fall Equinox 2017.jpg
Happy 255 Years…Anniversary…Oak Island!

Happy Anniversary.gif

Last edited:

BarrySimmons

Tenderfoot
Sep 29, 2017
NY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lot of different articles are written about the Oak island. I was always interested in the story when teenagers (Daniel McGuinness, Anthony Vaughan, John Smith) during the game found a vertical shaft, which was covered with sand. And then everything starts, unclear and mysterious signs are found, and so on ... There are many different hypotheses, for example, the most common one about the origin of possible treasures of the monetary mine, that is, the Piradian treasure, or another theory about the treasures of the French crown. And another theory about the Spanish people... For me, these stories are very interesting to discuss with students. In the future, I want to write an article about the “Strange”.
73054715_1301919233_oak.jpg
I'm a teacher of history and also engage in cheap coursework writing.

BarrySimmons

Tenderfoot
Sep 29, 2017
NY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lot of different articles are written about the Oak island. I was always interested in the story when teenagers (Daniel McGuinness, Anthony Vaughan, John Smith) during the game found a vertical shaft, which was covered with sand. And then everything starts, unclear and mysterious signs are found, and so on ... There are many different hypotheses, for example, the most common one about the origin of possible treasures of the monetary mine, that is, the Piradian treasure, or another theory about the treasures of the French crown. And another theory about the Spanish people... For me, these stories are very interesting to discuss with students. In the future, I want to write an article about the “Strange”.
I'm a teacher of history and also engage in cheap coursework writing.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A lot of different articles are written about the Oak island. I was always interested in the story when teenagers (Daniel McGuinness, Anthony Vaughan, John Smith) during the game found a vertical shaft, which was covered with sand. And then everything starts, unclear and mysterious signs are found, and so on ... There are many different hypotheses, for example, the most common one about the origin of possible treasures of the monetary mine, that is, the Piradian treasure, or another theory about the treasures of the French crown.

I disagree. I would wager the most common theory (if you polled everyone in the US & Canada) is that nothing is or was purposely buried there. Geological remnants.

It's also the most plausible.

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The “Strange World” of Jonathan Prescott and “Oak Island”!

What is “Bizarre” with “This Picture”?
Dr. Jonathan Prescott.jpg

Jonathan Prescott was made a Freemason in Boston, January 14[SUP]th[/SUP], 1746.

He was from a long line of Doctors, all called Dr. Jonathan Prescott.

His Grandfather (Jonathan) and his Father (Jonathan) along with his Son (Jonathan), were all doctors.

He became “Under Surgeon” to the Surgeon General in 1748 and “Captain of Engineers” during Britian's siege of Louisbourg in 1748.

The title of “Captain of Engineers” was equal and usually ruled over the Captain of any vessel.

In 1765, Dr. Jonathan Prescott was one of the first to purchase 2 lots on Oak Island.
Oak Island Lots Map.jpg
These were Lot 8 and Lot 22, which he paid ten times the going price over any lot on the mainland.

It is strange that Dr. Jonathan Prescott with his great wealth did not purchase the whole Island, nor did he purchase these 2 Lots as adjacent lots.

He held these Lots from 1765 to 1784, until after the British left America.

Prescott then transferred his property to Samuel Ball for the same price he paid, one year after the British left America in 1783.

It was documented that his son rode with Paul Revere; that his son was a good friend of George Washington and one of the founders of the prestigious Freemason's Organization “The Order of Cincinnati”.

"Maybe The Truth" was that Dr. Jonathan Prescott engineered the construction of the Oak Island Depository and he overlooked the safety of this massive Treasure until its transfer!

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe all of us are somewhat crazy, nobody is ever going to actually believe anything we say or do until someone or somebody finds the treasure, if it is there! Lol

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Is Oak Island…Haunted?

Oak Island is claimed to be one of the most “Haunted” areas in Canada…Possibly the World!

With Halloween right around the corner, it may be prudent to investigate these claims.

The Island has had many deaths and secret burials due to plagues, violence and tragic accidents and if these truths were revealed…”would make your blood run cold”.

Ancient Indigenous people had their own name for the Island, a name that warned others to avoid at all costs.

The early Settlers thought the Island to be haunted, having seen strange lights and globes shinning on it.

Oak Island - Globes.jpg
It’s been written of Seafarers investigating these lights disappearing and never to be seen again.

Oak Island - Strange Lights.jpg
Children reported seeing 18[SUP]th[/SUP] Century British Grenadiers gathered at the shore and when elders went to investigate they only saw footprints disappearing into the snow.

Oak Island - British Grenadier.jpg

Others have seen packs of wild dogs with flaming red eyes running on the Island.

Oak Island - Hounds of Hell.jpg
Some have been confronted by an 18[SUP]th[/SUP] Century Priest wandering the bush.

Oak Island - Priest.jpg
A Burning Ghost Galleon has been seen sailing in the Bay.

Oak Island - Ghost Ship.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Treasure Hunters thru the Centuries have tapped into Strange Physic powers.

People the likes of 18th Century, Fanny Young, digging The Fanny Young Shaft from her Seances, Dan Blankenship using his Aura and a Willow Branch to find Borehole 10X, and last season’s Rick Lagina using his mental intuitiveness to determine the location where to drill down for the Money Pit.

There have also been many presenters using Clairvoyance and Remote Viewing, etc. to tell their stories.

This last week a man shows a video how he used an Ouija Board to conjure up the spirit of William Shakespeare and question him about Oak Island.

Oak Island - Ouija Board.jpg
This spirit answered truthfully some questions along with question about his connection to Freemasonry, but when asked if he was buried on Oak Island, he could only state in a panic “the devil was here”.

He then appears to answer the question by way of a Binary Code… which I hope to decipher later.

Warning...View this Video at your own peril!

https://youtu.be/0O5B0cwZffg?t=19

Caution…Do not summons the dead, leave this to Professionals who are “Possessed” with these Qualifications!

So if you are one of the “Less Fortunate” to be on Oak Island this October 31[SUP]st[/SUP], after dark, and hear your name called out… “Run”…It may not be the Security Guard.

“Maybe The Truth” might be an “Unseen Force” calling to you to complete…The Curse of Oak Island!

Have a Safe and Happy...Halloween!

Oak Island - Pumpkin.jpg

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh there is a pretty good idea who built it.....and the Impossible Walk that was made is testament to their camp there.

Then afterwards it was converted to a trap.....whereas there are numerous clues that it was a point of reference for navigation to other points of the area......

Even to Yarmouth, NS.....and further into the territories of New France in 1606 + 1607

Freemason's MP Shaft.jpg

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
People the likes of 18th Century, Fanny Young, digging The Fanny Young Shaft from her Seances, Dan Blankenship using his Aura and a Willow Branch to find Borehole 10X, and last season’s Rick Lagina using his mental intuitiveness to determine the location where to drill down for the Money Pit.

There have also been many presenters using Clairvoyance and Remote Viewing, etc. to tell their stories.

Stories and digs that have produced nothing. Borehole 10X was just another dead end. Ghosts can't tell you anything you don't already know because they exist only within your own mind.

You're almost there. Somehow you still have to incorporate ancient aliens, mermaids and the Tooth Fairy and you have the grand unification hypothesis for Oak Island.

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP DĂ©us & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good one Charlie!

Cue the Announcer.....

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BUT WHAT IF>>>>>>>

THE BINARY CODE ROBOT IS SPEAKING OF MEANS SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT?

LIKE HAND DRAWN MAPS ON SEASON 4>?

ROBOT YOU REALIZE THAT ALL OF YOUR CLAIMS OF "WEIRD GHOSTLY SIGHTINGS" ALL HAVE RELATION TO THE ACTUAL HISTORY OF THE ISLAND AND THE MANY PEOPLE THERE ALL LOOKING FOR THE "HIDDEN TREASURE"?

BTW ROBOT>....DID YOU MAKE ANY HEADWAY TO CANADA AND THEIR HERITAGE DEPT>>>>?

HAVE YOU GOTTEN THE CHANCE TO SHOW US THE DISCOVERIES YET?

You always post "history" and nothing physical to go by?

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oak Island is claimed to be one of the most “Haunted” areas in Canada…Possibly the World!

With Halloween right around the corner, it may be prudent to investigate these claims.

The Island has had many deaths and secret burials due to plagues, violence and tragic accidents and if these truths were revealed…”would make your blood run cold”.
FROM THE WEATHER THERE OBVIOUSLY

Ancient Indigenous people had their own name for the Island, a name that warned others to avoid at all costs.
AS IN THE ANCIENT ONES FROM THE GRAVES DUG THERE?
OR THE "ANCIENT" ONES THAT TOLD OF TRAVELERS THAT ASKED THEM TO HELP KEEP THEIR SECRETS>>>>?

The early Settlers thought the Island to be haunted, having seen strange lights and globes shinning on it.
AND WONDERED>>>>>WHO IS CARRYING AROUND GREEN LANTERNS?

View attachment 1505311
It’s been written of Seafarers investigating these lights disappearing and never to be seen again.
WHAT A DISCOVERY IT MUST HAVE BEEN TO SEE TROVES OF GOLD AND TAILINGS FROM THE "BIG DIG"

View attachment 1505312
Children reported seeing 18[SUP]th[/SUP] Century British Grenadiers gathered at the shore and when elders went to investigate they only saw footprints disappearing into the snow.
AND JOY STEELE HAS SHOWN A GOOD BIT OF THAT AFFAIR>>>>RELIVING THE DAYS OF DAVID INGRAM'S PIRATING

View attachment 1505313

Others have seen packs of wild dogs with flaming red eyes running on the Island.
I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF AT ONE TIME THERE WAS A GROUP OF DOGS THAT "GROWLED LIKE THE DEVIL"

View attachment 1505314
Some have been confronted by an 18[SUP]th[/SUP] Century Priest wandering the bush.
WE KNOW THAT SOME PRIESTS DID BREAK THEIR VOWS OF CELIBACY BUT TO SLIP THAT IN HERE ROBOT? WHY MY GOOD CHAP. CAN YOU BE MORE SPECIFIC? WHICH PRIEST AND WHICH EXACT BUSH?

View attachment 1505320
A Burning Ghost Galleon has been seen sailing in the Bay.
PIRATES REGULARLY SCUTTLED SHIPS BY BURNING THEM TO THE FLOOR, ALLOWING THEM TO SINK AS THEY WERE SET OFF ON FIRE TO BE SEEN AS "GHOST SHIPS"...A BURNT HULL AND MAST WAVING A 'CHARING CROSS'.

View attachment 1505322

BASICALLY YOU WIN THE AWARD FOR THE COMBINATION OF THE MOST OBVIOUSLY TWISTED TALES OF "EVIL" THAT COULD EVER BE INTRODUCED BEFORE A SEASON OF THE "CURSE" OF OAK ISLAND>>>>>>

An invented curse.....after the one spoken about here....

shakespeare.jpg

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Please...Don't Shoot The Messenger!

Shoot the Messenger.jpg

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'd put more faith in Spirit/Ouija Boards if the question was asked and the pointer moved on it's own without the help of wishful assistants.

If the disembodied "spirits" are moving your hands that's right up there with the voices telling you things to do. Time to hide the sharp objects and car keys.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd put more faith in Spirit/Ouija Boards if the question was asked and the pointer moved on it's own without the help of wishful assistants.

If the disembodied "spirits" are moving your hands that's right up there with the voices telling you things to do. Time to hide the sharp objects and car keys.

The business of manufacturing ciphers is clearly evident in the use of the Ouija Board in that video too...../

Messenger of what Robot?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread