Oak Island the Strange, the Bizarre, and Maybe the "Truth!

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes...I Am Familiar...With...Petter Amundsen...And...His Work On...Oak Island!

Petter Amundsen was on their show a couple of years ago. Maybe you can look back through their episodes. He does have some blogsites on the Internet.

I am sorry, but I find his decipher codes from Shakespeare to be confusing and irrational.

Codes in Shakespeare

I am of the opinion his Tree of Life appears incomplete with no true references as to where the Treasure Vault is located.

I believe this is why the Lagina Brothers did not call him back to prove his findings.

What I do agree with him are:

Francis Bacon was a co-author for the writings of Shakespeare.

Francis Bacon is buried on Oak Island.

Nolan's Cross represents the Swan in the Constellation Cygnus.

Francis Bacon was important with the passing down of the plans for the construction of Oak Island through the Rosicrucian and then the Freemasons.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only problem I have with your "Star Chart" is the date 1762? How could that date refer to Sir Francis Bacon or the Knight's Templar? You did not see where the Shakespeare decoding by Admundsen led to "Mercy" All of his work leads to "Mercy" His work is even called 8 Steps to Mercy.

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Sweet Mercy!

The only problem I have with your "Star Chart" is the date 1762? How could that date refer to Sir Francis Bacon or the Knight's Templar? You did not see where the Shakespeare decoding by Admundsen led to "Mercy" All of his work leads to "Mercy" His work is even called 8 Steps to Mercy.

Mercy.PNG

Petter Amundsen.jpg

Amundsen's work stating his location chosen for the Treasure as the Mercy Stone, should be further explored and excavated.

I do not know why he has not pursued this?

My date of 1762 refers to when the Depositors closed off the entrance to their Treasure Vault...the Money Pit Shaft.

The Freemason Treasures consisted of the combined resources from past Knights Templars, Rosicrucians, Sir Francis Bacon's Tomb and Jesuits, along with their own Freemason's plunders.

These treasures were past down to be secured in the Oak Island Treasure Vault and later used to further their beliefs in the New World.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1669246

View attachment 1669251

Amundsen's work stating his location chosen for the Treasure as the Mercy Stone, should be further explored and excavated.

I do not know why he has not pursued this?

My date of 1762 refers to when the Depositors closed off the entrance to their Treasure Vault...the Money Pit Shaft.

The Freemason Treasures consisted of the combined resources from past Knights Templars, Rosicrucians, Sir Francis Bacon's Tomb and Jesuits, along with their own Freemason's plunders.

These treasures were past down to be secured in the Oak Island Treasure Vault and later used to further their beliefs in the New World.

I have talked to Petter Amundsen on several occasions through Facebook. He is not working on Shakespeare's work or the Oak Island connection any further as all of that work was finished over two years ago. Petter is making other pursuits in his music and family life. I have tried several avenues of research that verify his work through and by other authors but he is not interested as too many people have criticized his hard work without ever reading any of it or seeing if the research was factual. I know his work is the most brilliant piece of work, I have ever witnessed. I followed along and verified every step of his work through his different videos on "Seven Steps to Mercy" I have purchased two of his books and they even further give more evidence of his works being factual.

The Zeno brother's Diary has now been verified as being Fact by the new book of genealogist and author, Diana Muir, and her finding of the "Lost Journals of Prince Henry Sinclair in 20 separate Journal Books in a basement in Greenville, Tennessee. I have read her first book and use it as a reference book is so informative. I have purchased her second book on the subject that will be coming out at the end of this February. It is to be over 700 pages and the ancestry of the known Knight's Templar that she has found through her genealogy work. Her other book is 8 1/2 inches by 11 inches and is full of research and the Journals of Prince Henry Sinclair up to 1395. I am sitting on needles waiting till I can get everything up to 1401.

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Zeno brother's Diary has now been verified as being Fact by the new book of genealogist and author, Diana Muir, and her finding of the "Lost Journals of Prince Henry Sinclair in 20 separate Journal Books in a basement in Greenville, Tennessee. I have read her first book and use it as a reference book is so informative. I have purchased her second book on the subject that will be coming out at the end of this February. It is to be over 700 pages and the ancestry of the known Knight's Templar that she has found through her genealogy work. Her other book is 8 1/2 inches by 11 inches and is full of research and the Journals of Prince Henry Sinclair up to 1395. I am sitting on needles waiting till I can get everything up to 1401.

1. The Zeno Narrative is a hoax that relies on the existence of islands that do not exist, and omits significant locations that do exist. As well, the dates mentioned in the text contradict the historical record (ie: Narrative has one of the main characters dying in 1394 when we know through historical records that he was on trial in Venice in 1394, and is recorded to have died in 1402). It makes no mention at all of Sinclair, and makes no claim of the characters of the story landing in North America.

2. There was no Prince Henry Sinclair. He was an earl. If people can't get that simple fact right, why should they be believed in anything else?

3. Muir's book is based on a collection of allegedly medieval documents which she admits to destroying... meaning that they cannot be authenticated by anyone who knows what they are talking about. What few pages escaped her destruction were found -- by her own experts -- to use a form of Latin that was not in use at the time that Muir claims the documents originate from.

4. We are judged by the company we keep, and her company is Wolter and Hutton. 'nuff said.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not quite enough said as far as I am concerned? You pass everything on hearsay and false stories. You need to do a little research yourself and have critics tear it apart. It is hard to satisfy skeptics. But I assure you that you are very wrong.

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not quite enough said as far as I am concerned? You pass everything on hearsay and false stories. You need to do a little research yourself and have critics tear it apart. It is hard to satisfy skeptics. But I assure you that you are very wrong.

For the sake of my education, could you please tell me exactly where I am wrong

rabidus

Dec 13, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everyone knows he was Prince of Orkney? Here is a websites they are all over the Internet?

https://screenshots.firefox.com/HgzVUoT418AeGQwq/www.jasoncolavito.com

That website also claims he went to America which no credible historian agrees with. You might want to find a different source that he was Prince. This source obviously believes a lot of non-mainstream "facts". I'm not saying he wasn't a Prince or that he never came to North America. I have no idea. But a credible source that he was a Prince would likely agree with the rest of the main stream reasoning.

etex

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Longview, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That website also claims he went to America which no credible historian agrees with. You might want to find a different source that he was Prince. This source obviously believes a lot of non-mainstream "facts". I'm not saying he wasn't a Prince or that he never came to North America. I have no idea. But a credible source that he was a Prince would likely agree with the rest of the main stream reasoning.

Formerly known as Prince

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

There are plenty of sources all over the Internet. You will have to prove it to yourself. Myself I am satisfied that he was Prince of Orkney. As a matter of fact he had to compete for the Prince job with a relative but I am not going to research into the matter. As I said I am satisfied. The rest is left up to you.

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are plenty of sources all over the Internet.

Well, you're not wrong. There are plenty of sources all over the internet, the difficulty lies in separating the wheat from the chaff. Henry I was the Earl of Orkney and Baron of Roslin. Not a prince.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I believe at the time the title would have been "Jarl" as Orkney was under Norwegian control. A Jarl is equivalent to an Earl. Nobleman but short of a prince or king.

His Pappa (William Sinclair) was a Lord, not a prince or a king.

His grandson stated he was killed (in Orkney) by English riders.

The Sinclair Diploma, written or at least commissioned by his grandson states: "...he retirit to the parts of Orchadie and josit them to the latter tyme of his life, and deit Erile of Orchadie, and for the defence of the country was slain there cruellie by his enemiis..."

"Prince Henry Sinclair" is a fabrication built up around the name of the historical figure. Like "Abraham Lincoln - Vampire Slayer" :laughing7:

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other
1. The Zeno Narrative is a hoax that relies on the existence of islands that do not exist, and omits significant locations that do exist. As well, the dates mentioned in the text contradict the historical record (ie: Narrative has one of the main characters dying in 1394 when we know through historical records that he was on trial in Venice in 1394, and is recorded to have died in 1402). It makes no mention at all of Sinclair, and makes no claim of the characters of the story landing in North America.

2. There was no Prince Henry Sinclair. He was an earl. If people can't get that simple fact right, why should they be believed in anything else?

3. Muir's book is based on a collection of allegedly medieval documents which she admits to destroying... meaning that they cannot be authenticated by anyone who knows what they are talking about. What few pages escaped her destruction were found -- by her own experts -- to use a form of Latin that was not in use at the time that Muir claims the documents originate from.

4. We are judged by the company we keep, and her company is Wolter and Hutton. 'nuff said.

By the way she wrotes 2 books on Hutton !

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Is It Not A Little “Strange” Or Even “Bizarre”?

It appears to me a little Strange how deep this Hidden Wharf or Barricade is situated.

Z-53.jpg Z-68.jpg Z-69.jpg Z-70.jpg

The Crew stated they were in new territory from what Dan Blankenship had found in the 70's, but the soil surrounding the logs in this new discovery area are inundated with a multitude of Rocks.

If these logs were covered by the Silt from Ocean waves, the Crew would not have encountered this many large Rocks.

If this construction was intended to be hidden then yes they would have been covered by Rocks.

If this construction was hidden it would require a great amount of difficulty to unveil and would require wood that was both resistant to Sea Water and resilient to Pests.

White Oak would have been satisfactory though not native to Oak Island.

The best wood for this use would be from Acacia trees.

Acacia Tree - Israel.jpg Oak Island - oak trees.jpg

It is also a little Bizarre that the Hidden Wharf claimed located on the West Side was also buried to a depth of 3 feet and had articles recovered at a depth of 8 feet.

This Wharf also had Wrought Iron Spikes, tested to the mid 18th Century!

Could the Truth be that both Constructions were made by the same Depositors, at the same Time!

Hidden Wharf 2.jpg

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If this construction was hidden it would require a great amount of difficulty to unveil and would require wood that was both resistant to Sea Water and resilient to Pests.

White Oak would have been satisfactory though not native to Oak Island.

The best wood for this use would be from Acacia trees.

The structure was studied a few years ago. The timber is red spruce.

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
There are plenty of sources all over the Internet.

As Gautama Buddha once famously said, not everything on the internet is true.

You will have to prove it to yourself.

If I've proved something to myself beyond simple existential realities (such as, this hot thing is hot to the touch), I've probably made a logical error.

Myself I am satisfied that he was Prince of Orkney.

Was there a prince of Orkney at that time? What I mean is, was that a title for that piece of land at the time?

As a matter of fact he had to compete for the Prince job with a relative but I am not going to research into the matter.

Oh.

As I said I am satisfied. The rest is left up to you.

Oh.

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
An Original...Theory...Or A...Thought?

With today's ...Internet...one may have a problem with an Original Theory.

I like this:

Good idea please tell me more.jpg

But, in today's reality, it's more like this:

Research and Plagiarism.jpg

I Believe this January 15th on... The Curse of Oak Island...Travis Taylor...under contract of Prometheus Entertainment will be speaking on what is... As Above So Below.. " an aphorism associated with Sacred geometry, Hermeticism, Baphomet, and the Tarot. The phrase derives from a passage in the Emerald Tablet (variously attributed to Hermes Trismegistus or Pseudo-Apollonius of Tyana). ... (The prayer's phrase is traditionally rendered "on earth, as it is in heaven".)

His credits, as having worked with NASA and as an Astrophysicist and his Theory that Taurus is the Constellation pointing to where the Freemason's Treasure Vault is located, is more like the Apollo 13th mission stating "Uh Houston We've Had A Problem"!

Taurus is not visible over Oak Island until late Winter!

I do not believe that the original Depositors would be out and about during these very difficult conditions of Winter, on Oak Island!

I think my Theory talked about and named the Polaris Stone.

I cannot give credit to who came up with this Theory:

There are Three passages of a Theory.

The First:

Your Theory will experience...laughter, rejection...and ridicule.

Next:

You will be disassociated with "Your Theory" and it will not be acknowledged.

Finally:

Your Theory will be acclaimed that everyone knew of this and that others have already spoken of this.

I think I am at Stage 3 for My Theory!

It was said that Alexander Graham Bell filed his patent for the Telephone hours before Elisha Gray.

How would this World be...without the iPhone!

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The structure was studied a few years ago. The timber is red spruce.

I question the "Logic" in the use of Red Spruce for these timbers.

Although it is native to Nova Scotia the maximum width of the Red spruce is under 2 feet, it is not resistant to both sea water and pests.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread