Obamacare woes widen as insurers get wrong data

XLTer

Sep 26, 2012
Western Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Emerging errors include duplicate enrollments, spouses reported as children, missing data fields and suspect eligibility determinations, say executives at more than a dozen health plans. Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Nebraska said it had to hire temporary workers to contact new customers directly to resolve inaccuracies in submissions. Medical Mutual of Ohio said one customer had successfully signed up for three of its plans.

The flaws could do lasting damage to the law if customers are deterred from signing up or mistakenly believe they have obtained coverage.

“The longer this takes to resolve . . . the harder it will be to get people to [come back and] sign up,” said Aetna Inc. Chief Executive Mark Bertolini. “It’s not off to a great start,” he said, though he believes the marketplaces are “here to stay.”

metal_detector.gif
Unfortunately, it just doesn't matter anymore. 98% of the media has endorsed Obama and will not report any negative stuff - period! Yea, I know - it is a true shame - but, that is life in the ole USA for now.

At the end of the day, the disaster that is Obamacare will blamed on the GOP by the majority of the country. Yes, very sadly, the majority are now clueless and making the calls, which they have all day to do because very few of them work.

the reports will give the Scammers Credibility, when they call & say
"your Credit card Numbers didn't come through, Please give me the Correct info"

Time to say Oops ! & cancel the whole program till they can get rid of the computers, and
hire enough real people who aren't morons

the reports will give the Scammers Credibility, when they call & say
"your Credit card Numbers didn't come through, Please give me the Correct info"

Time to say Oops ! & cancel the whole program till they can get rid of the computers, and
hire enough real people who aren't morons

And possibly do Backround Checks on employees handling your personal information ......:BangHead:

I read in another thread that politics didn't belong in the health care forum.

Good luck to all,

~The Old Bookaroo

I read in another thread that politics didn't belong in the health care forum.

Good luck to all,

~The Old Bookaroo

OB if politics directly relate to topic in health than it fits. Since thread is about obcare health it fits. Just like if politics directly relate to gold mining or metal detecting they are allow in those forums.

When I made the post the politics posted in health had nothing to do with health forum or thread posted in.

Last I looked there were 5 mods and your name was not among them. Please stop trying to mod forums.

Sent from my new Galaxy Note3
now Free

Well, seeing that o-care is a major source of stress for the nation right now, I would THINK that has something to do with "healthcare".

There was a time, when politics was not involved in "healthcare", in this country.

Dang! I always hate, when I'm made to change horses, in the middle of the stream! :BangHead:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back