Southernstyle
Full Member
Not much to say. Going to get help soon though................After I get a nice PI unit. Hahaha.
I did however put my old red heads on my newer excal with the WOT. Those headphones are like 14 years old and sound MUCH louder than the Koss', that's why I left them on. When I hooked up the yellow head phones to the older excal it actually sounded really nice because as some of you know the older ones run louder and stronger in my personal opinion, so the headphones sound really good on the old excal also. Had a few issues with the WOT to start....Got it all straight finally. The service techs at Minelab were great and helpful, as well as the crew at Coiltech. Both responded by phone calls with in hours.
I guess I should add....
1 Whites MXT with a 5x8 S.E.F coil
1 Stock Excal II 800
1 Modified Excal II with old red heads and a W.O.T coil from Coiltech
1 1994 (number 321) with stock 10 inch and the yellow headphones of other newer Excal II
Southernstyle
I did however put my old red heads on my newer excal with the WOT. Those headphones are like 14 years old and sound MUCH louder than the Koss', that's why I left them on. When I hooked up the yellow head phones to the older excal it actually sounded really nice because as some of you know the older ones run louder and stronger in my personal opinion, so the headphones sound really good on the old excal also. Had a few issues with the WOT to start....Got it all straight finally. The service techs at Minelab were great and helpful, as well as the crew at Coiltech. Both responded by phone calls with in hours.
I guess I should add....
1 Whites MXT with a 5x8 S.E.F coil
1 Stock Excal II 800
1 Modified Excal II with old red heads and a W.O.T coil from Coiltech
1 1994 (number 321) with stock 10 inch and the yellow headphones of other newer Excal II
Southernstyle
Attachments
Upvote
0



Now that my divorce is behind me(that took about 3 years), maybe I can afford to play too. Just got my first PI unit a few weeks ago to go with my CZ. It's finding just enough to feed the gold fever. Going to buy my next unit next week. Got to have the right tools for the job at hand. Check on that group discount when you find help. Looks like I'm going to need it.






