What's new

Obsessive compulsive disorder

Merf

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2007
Messages
3,766
Reaction score
2,276
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab vanquish, Quest x10 pro, Quest x10 idmaXx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it is a form of ocd. Even when I am not finding any thing good I can not load up the detector and head home without a good reason or orders from my other half.
 
TTT
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2020-01-30 (2) Facebook.webp
    Screenshot_2020-01-30 (2) Facebook.webp
    42.8 KB · Views: 74
My OCD prevents me from leaving when I'm finding anything good. I just can't quit until I go an hour without finding anything significant. When you're on a roll and the environmental conditions are just right, my view is to detect until you drop!
 
Determination.

I have CDO. It's like OCD but with the letters arraigned in the proper alphabetical order.
 
I think it is a form of ocd. Even when I am not finding any thing good I can not load up the detector and head home without a good reason or orders from my other half.
I just knew that there was a name for the disorder…!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom