What's new

Obsidian Spearpoint

mickfish

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Found these along the Russian River Sonoma Co. Ca.
Any info on the Spearpoint would be great I guessing Wappo any idea of age?
 

Attachments

  • IMGP2941.webp
    IMGP2941.webp
    54.3 KB · Views: 418
  • IMGP2943.webp
    IMGP2943.webp
    132.8 KB · Views: 503
  • IMGP2942.webp
    IMGP2942.webp
    56.6 KB · Views: 576
mickfish, Welcome to TreasureNet :thumbsup:
Your finds look very fine;
I look forward to an expert klicking in.
Cheers, Mike
 
Upvote 0
mickfish...That is a very nice point. If you post this in the American Indian Artifacts forum you will get an id. Thanks for showing and welcome to Tnet.
Randy
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for the link and the warm welcome I went ahead and posted this on the Indian forum should I delete this post?
 
Upvote 0
mickfish said:
Thanks for the link and the warm welcome I went ahead and posted this on the Indian forum should I delete this post?

No need to delete. People here like to look too.
 
Upvote 0
Very nice points :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny:

Are they made of smokey crystal quartz? How old are they?

The complete spear point is very nice :icon_king:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom