What's new

✅ SOLVED Obviously I know what these are... BUT ...

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
4,939
Reaction score
4,609
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

  • IMG_5372.webp
    IMG_5372.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 81
  • IMG_5373.webp
    IMG_5373.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 66
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Not sure.
They are not very old and very likely still circulating in El Salvidor.

The buyer may have wanted them to round out their collection, or for a display to tie the room together along with their rug.
 
Upvote 1
Makes me wonder how much foreign money is coming across the border. I see it for sale at the flea markets.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom