What's new

October 12th finds from a schoolyard

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a decent clad haul (including a Susan B) and all but given up on trying to find silver, I was actually working towards my truck to head on out and got me a deep diggable signal and it ended up being the barber dime ;D

1905Barberd.jpg


october121.jpg


october122.jpg
 
wow that is quite a clad haul!...looks like a good spot! nice work sniffin out that Barber!
 
Congrats on the Barber! I've gotten many a good finds while "trolling" back to my truck.
 
Nice Barber dime score Larry!! Love those Barbers - WTG
 
Thank you for sharing your hunt and those pictures with us
 
Nice coin haul and barber dime Giant - for finds like that, I'll go back to school!
 
Love them Barbers!
 
Wow, nice pile of quarters, Giant. :icon_thumleft: WTG on the Barber, too.

HH
 
Nice Barber... :-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom